The WONDER TRADE CHAIN thread

CT075

some dudes were frisking Xerneas and Yveltal for Metal Coat Scythers, lmao

Volcanion is a supposed legendary that isn't even out yet. No idea how people can put that in the GTS when I couldn't even ask for an Aaron due to me not seeing one.(heck I saw someone asking for a Gatomon)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i got bored and decided to start a really long chain and I have like 22 extra igglybuffs from breeding so I sent them out into the world

and I started a chain with one of them for about an hour

l1 igglybuff - l34 skorupi (j) - l58 lickitung - l3 Fletchling - l1 eevee - l15 luvdisc - l1 eevee (j) - l1 torchic (j) - l27 dugtrio - l1 froakie - l14 ducklett - l51 gothitelle - l30 karrablast (f) - lv 4 Pikachu (sp) - l 32 weepingbell (j) - l 14 Spritzee - l 44 sandslash - lv49 Noctowl (j) -l44 Torkoal - l18 skiddo (j) - l1 flabebe - l30 Noibat - l1 purrloin - l48 conkeldurr - l11 espurr - l5 azurill - l1 fletchling -l1 froakie - l18 flabebe (j) -l48 quagsire - l1 charmander - l19 pansear (j) - l21 hawlucha (sp) - l31 skorupi (j) - l15 charmander - l12 pansear - l7 flabebe (j) -l1 ghastly- l1 aron - l26 gible -l23 binacle (g) - l1 squirtle

decided to keep the squirtle because it had aura sphere

Also, if any of you encounter an igglybuff, and it has the OT Lumi and likely a name that's unpronounceable unless you speak a language somewhat related to old norse, and you don't want to keep it, message me, I'll take it back

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

From my high IV Wish Eevee/Vaporeon giveaway:

1. Riolu (Japanese, wild caught = 3 31 IVs, HP/Atk/SpAtk)

2. Furfrou -> Froakie (Japanese, 31 SpDef and Speed, Timid, sadly not Protean)

3. Pancham (which I evolved) -> Pansage (which I attached a Leaf Stone to) -> Clamperl -> Helioptile -> Inkay -> Pawniard (Adamant / 31 Attack)

4. Gastly -> Charmander (Japanese, 31 Def) -> Gengar (Quiet / 31 SpAtk/Speed / sadly 0 Defense / passed the nature to my Solosis project)

5. Audino -> Scyther -> Heracross -> Fletchling (last owner had Facebook Page, she said her sister sent it)

6. Squirtle (Rain Dish, but off-nature and no 31 IVs)

7. Croagunk -> Karrablast -> Larvitar (Japanese, 31 SpAtk/Speed)

8. Furfrou -> Fletchling (Gale Wings, I evolved it before I put it back) -> Charmander (Modest / 31 SpAtk)

9. Togepi (Japanese, wild caught = 3 31 IVs, HP/Atk/SpAtk)

10. Gastly with 3 31 IVs, can't remember which

Chansey -> Pupitar -> Weedle -> Scyther -> Onix -> Cloyster -> Ralts -> Flabébé -> Jigglypuff -> Japanese lvl 1 Mawile

I decided to keep it because it's Adamant with perfect IVs in HP, Atk, Def and SpD while knowing Thunder Fang, Ice Fang and Fire Fang. Not that I'll ever use those moves but it's still cool so w/e

Edited by Kinumi

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see what I can get~!

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Kabuto (20) -> Honedge (1) -> Pancham (12)
Kept Pancham because of its trainer number.

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Whismur (1, Adamant, Rattled)
Guess why I kept this one?

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Pidgey (3)
Collecting trainer numbers~!

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Bunnelby (3)
My lottery chances are improving at an impressive rate.

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Lombre (50) -> Beldum (1)
Not only is this a trainer number I don't have, but it's also Adamant. SCORE~!

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Spheal (1)
Been looking for this one~!

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Eevee (1) -> Fletchling (1)
Female Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling. SCORE!

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Skiddo (12) -> Pansage (4)
That's the final trainer number I'll grab today.

---

THE SECOND COMING:

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Eevee (1)
The little guy's Modest, so I decided to keep him.

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Dwebble (15) -> Ditto (49)
Hey, another trainer number~!

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Oddish (11) -> Marill (1) -> Eevee (1)
Anticipation, check. Too bad it's Brave, or it would've become a Sylveon.

Dratini (1, Marvel Scale) -> Sandile (17) -> Gastly (1) -> Spheal (30)
One more for the lottery~! Edited by eclipse

So I just decided to offload a bunch of Marill breeding rejects into WT and

I put in a Marill and got an Azurill

welp lol

Anyway decided to make a chain with the best out of the reject batch and

1 Marill - 26 sawk (J) - 7 eevee - 1 froakie (J) - 50 ursaring - 25 pachirisu (J) - 15 luvdisc - 22 roggenrola - 28 trapinch (J) - 23 mr mime (J)- 20 ghastly - 1 honedge (J) - 7 azurill (J) - 1 roselia - 30 riolu (sp)

decided to keep the riolu because it had perf ivs in atk/spA/speed and is foreign which means better chance of shiny offspring

Edited by Thor Odinson

So I caught a bunch of Abra in the Friend Safari trying to get a decent one, and now I have a box full of Abras. I only had the time to trade away three for now, so let's see what I get for 'em.

1. Abra -> Sigilyph (JAP) -> Anorith (SPA) (Jolly + Battle Armor + perfect Speed IV. Keeping it!)

2. Abra -> Honedge (Brave nature. Keeping it! Will check IV's later)

3. Abra -> Charmander -> Honedge (JPN) (Same as the other one, but with a better Sp. Def IV. Maybe I'll breed an army of these things using those two. Haha!)

Round 2 will come later.

I traded a 31atk deino i had on my pc and got a panpour (KOR) then i traded it and got a timid female charmander (KOR) with 31hp/atk/spatk. I'm decided to keep it so i started another chain with a crappy bunnelby i had gotten earlier on WT.

This is how it went:

1. Deino -> Panpour (KOR) -> Charmander (KOR)(31hp/atk/spatk).

2. Bunnelby -> Ralts (JPN) -> Furfrou (Lv1, Who'd bother breeding those things) -> Fletchling -> Eevee (it has perfect def/spatk/spdef/spe IV's so i kept it).

3. Deino -> Abra -> Whismur -> Riolu (With 5 31 IV's!!!).

4. Ralts (KOR) -> Machop (31atk/def/spdef/spe).

5. Pidgey (got it on WT) -> Ralts -> Gastly -> Inkay -> Furfrou (Seriously, why do people breed these things) -> Kabuto (kept it).

6. Froakie -> Female Combee -> Sliggoo -> Pikachu -> Illumise -> Zweillous (JPN) -> Froakie (this one has protean).

noibat->ralts->ralts->ferroseed->gothorita->ralts->flabebe->marill->ralts->lileep->ralts->gastly->magmar->inkay->honedge->ralts->oddish->golem->octillery->skiddo->abra->honedge->mr mime->helioptile->goomy

That chain took forever to find something good.

and then i got the gothorita back

Edited by SB.

Today I wonder traded one of my 3 IV Fennekin and got some Japanese Horsea back modest nature with 4 Ivs I am not sure how good that is but it seems alright might be able to breed a good shiny from it

THIS WAS FANTASTIC

So, breeding Amaura, and I get 2 male, 3 female Amaura. I send off the 2 male ones to parts unknown, and... this happens.

Lvl 1 Amaura -> Lvl 1 Female Speed Boost Torchic

Lvl 1 Amaura -> Lvl 1 Charmander, DD/Outrage/Dragon Pulse

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So I was randomly screwing around with Wonder Trade. Went to Victory Road and some other places to catch various Pokemon (like Graveler, Haunter, Ditto, Zoroark, etc) and see what I got for trading for each one. I ultimately traded away things I didn't really want (non-out of region Pokemon that are clearly people "trolling" Wonder Trade, duplicates of foreign Pokemon I don't need) and after much trading, which resulted in both the good (Beedrill with a Poison Barb, some decent natured starters, and stuff like Japanese Chansey) and the bad (lots of Flabèbè, Pidgey, etc), I managed to score a random Solosis with Pokèrus. It was appropriately named "Bioware" as well.

So if anyone wants some Pokemon with Pokèrus...PM I guess? I didn't keep track of the chains since I was half doing other things, such as distributing O-Powers and chatting with friends.

(Also totally invading this board because why not)

Edited by Interest

• 2 weeks later...

Torkoal Level 45

Pokeball

OT: Riku ~ Riku

Lonely - White Smoke

Female

Luvdisc Level 15

Repeat Ball

OT: Legit ~ Luna

Brave - Swift Swim

Female

Corphish Level 1

Quick Ball

OT: Arcadia ~ Arcadia

Bold - Adaptability

Male

Rotom Level 1

Pokeball

OT: Tony ~ Tony

Calm - Levitate

Genderless

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder Trade has been ruined by people giving in crappy stuff, hoping to get something good out of it

"has been ruined"

It has always been like that. Since the first day. Believe me, I bought this game on day one.

Once in a while, you're able to get something good, though.

Wonder Trade has been ruined by people giving in crappy stuff, hoping to get something good out of it

Really? I tend to have very few issues (I tend to block out crap trades) overall.

I got some pretty nice stuff while sending out my xmas gift package today

A Korean Snivy for one and a Magic Guard Abra (which I've been looking in my friend's safari forever) for another

Is the OT on the Abra "Interest?" I've been flooding WT with those.

I think my highlights are a Mudkip (it's pretty bad but there shouldn't be many Mudkips around), a really good Sneasel (doesn't have Knock Off though) and a female Marvel Scale Adamant Dratini with Extremespeed (and I think Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush). I also got a couple of Chimchars but those seem to get increasingly common.

If anyone wants any just tell me about it.

Edited by Woodshooter