The WONDER TRADE CHAIN thread

CT075

see title - you start a wonder trade with something random and continually enter the result and see what you end up with; i gave up more than a few things that i would've liked FOR SCIENCE

my chains so far:

l5 weedle -> flabebe -> vivillon -> pansage -> l30 helioptile -> l3 weedle (!) -> gastly -> l1 fennekin -> l1 amaura -> l21 golett -> l4 bunnelby -> l3 pikachu -> l25 tentacool
I was kind of mad after seeing the result from helioptile, but this tentacool is japanese, is calm, and has toxic spikes so I think I'm ok with it

l9 ralts -> vivillon -> trapinch -> flabebe (i'm about 65% sure i got this one before) -> sandile -> illumise -> budew -> furfrou -> furfrou (five levels lower) -> fletchling
i'm keeping this one because it was lv1 with pretty good IVs and gale wings

l7 farfetch'd -> flabebe -> l32 goomy
ilu goomy

we should have a competition to see who gets the best result at the end of everything

Edited by CT075

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YOU USED MY NAME FOR IT

I'm probably going to send in a bunch of amazingly named Hawluchas for this, or my Charmanders with terrible natures soon (well Timid and Modest aren't bad, per se, but they are because i dont care about it outside of wrecking with Mega Charizard X).

The first one is mine (obviously).

Careful Level 46 Durant/Durant Male
OT: Riku
->
Naive Level 23 Staravia/Staravia Male
OT: Adrian
->
Quirky Level 23 Pachirisu/Pachirisu Male
OT: ALEX
->
Naive Level 10 ゴクリソ [I tried to piece this together as best as I could...]/Gulpin Female
OT: Bichi/QRM [Different for some reason... dunno. Anyone know why?]

I decided to keep it, because, Japanese.

Here we go~!

L25 Poliwag -> Mawile
She's Modest, so I'm gonna keep her.

L30 Poliwhirl -> Kangaskhan
She's Adamant, Scrappy, and from Japan. NOT ARGUING!

L3 Scatterbug (Ocean) -> Scatterbug ???
Need to evolve it to see what kind of pattern it has!

L30 Charmeleon -> Honedge -> Snorlax -> Emolga -> Skiddo -> Whismur -> Helioptile -> Pansear -> Basculin -> Pansear -> Flabebe -> Luvdisc -> Shuppet
Honedge: lolImpish

Snorlax: Looked like base Snorlax (Naive to boot)

Emolga: Bad nature (Naughty)

Skiddo: SO BRAVE (in other words, not interested)

Whismur: I don't care if you're from South Africa, Mild is an awful nature

Helioptile: I'm going that way anyway, and I think I can do better than Sassy

Pansear: ;/

Basculin: JUST WHAT I WANTED, QUIET! (no)

Pansear: WTF (it's a different one, but still. . .)

Flabebe: I don't like this Pokemon. ;/

Luvdisc: I don't like this Pokemon, either. ;/

Shuppet: I've been looking for this for a while, and Adamant/female is exactly what I wanted~!

man the japanese must look at posts like that and laugh at us :(

I just don't want to do more than a few trades, since IMO it gets boring much too quickly.

And it's less of 'oh its japanese' and more of 'its not american'

But you know what, screw that, I'm going to start a new chain and go until I get a Shinx/Evolution.

I guess I'll post it here when I'm done.

Edited by Kurix

if you wonder trade farfetch'd you don't deserve to live

just saying

it's ok i have multiple

i had an adamant farfetch'd that had better IVs that i kept for myself

i compulsively catch every farfetch'd i see anyway

man the japanese must look at posts like that and laugh at us :(

Funnily enough, Japanese only gave me shitty pokemon on the wonder trade, while I give them protean froakies with 3 perfect IVs.

Wonder trade is awesome until all these people that you trade with want to keep trading with you. But they never want to offer anything.

Like I'd give them a Haunter holding a Gengarite and they'd refuse the trade. >_>

Wonder trade is awesome until all these people that you trade with want to keep trading with you. But they never want to offer anything.

Like I'd give them a Haunter holding a Gengarite and they'd refuse the trade. >_>

Wonder Trade doesn't give you the option to refuse, IIRC. It just happens! It's a separate option from Trade!

sounds like I should catch a crapton of Scatterbugs (lol) and Wonder Trade them all to piss people off

Goddamnit RAGE. Offered a female Litleo and some ffffffff dude gave me THE FIFTH WEEDLE!

RAGE

the only useful thing was a Hawlucha which was used as HM SLAVE :Kappa:

Relevant

OM54E6c.png

Me I only got scrap from wonder trade despite trading Friend Safaris and fossils pokemon with Pokérus. So much for Wonder Trade karma.

Edited by LuxSpes

A few days ago, I traded away a Skiddo (I'm trying to breed them via the Masuda method, but no luck so far), and I got a Level 1 Gastly for it. I was just going to leave it be and sit in my box, but then I realized it actually had a Timid nature and a perfect Speed IV. In the span of four hours yesterday, I raised this Level 1 Gastly up to a Level 82 Gengar. I'm too good with this series x_x

I dunno, I'll try another Wonder Trade chain tonight to see what I get.

ralts->weedle->golett->pansear->spinda

(SPINDA YES)

ralts->heracross

(is heracross)

audino->fennekin

(timid and japanese)

pidgey->fletchling->pumpkaboo(evolved)

(don't have this yet)

smeargle->noctowl->pansage->plusle->nidoran m->shelgon->froakie->kecleon

(stopped to do a WONDER TRADE BATTLE)

i keep running into this girl called bunny and keep giving her questionably named pokemon back to her

Wonder Trade doesn't give you the option to refuse, IIRC. It just happens! It's a separate option from Trade!

Yeah. But then it automatically adds each other to the acquaintances list so all these people that you trade with want to keep trading in the normal trading rooms.

foongus-> klefki-> Machop -> Onix -> Fenniken-> foongus

turns out the said foongus at the start and end are one in the same

we have a winner go home

pansear -> froakie -> fletchling -> ralts -> pachirisu -> hoppip -> luvdisc -> fennekin -> FLETCHLING -> panpour -> solosis -> quagsire -> piloswine -> espurr -> same luvdisc as before -> sneasel -> panpour -> poliwag -> same ralts

i'm keeping the ralts because it must be destiny

Wow, you're lucky

I had a lot of trouble finding someone that would do a 1:1 Metal Coat Scyther, so that fact that you got one by Wonder Trade looks like a miracle(especially with all the people on the GTS that are asking a Volcanion for theirs)

Wow, you're lucky

I had a lot of trouble finding someone that would do a 1:1 Metal Coat Scyther, so that fact that you got one by Wonder Trade looks like a miracle(especially with all the people on the GTS that are asking a Volcanion for theirs)

some dudes were frisking Xerneas and Yveltal for Metal Coat Scythers, lmao