This is nothing

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harem, gf, whichever, I still don't want to upset any ladies that like Rey. But still, despite the arguing, he's still cool to me. :)

Besides, as I said, Malebolganone is my SF love. :3

Give him a chance, Ana.

Who? Rey? I never said he absolutely had NO chance with me lol. It's just right now, I like Malebolganone more. If Rey can draw me more towards him instead, then yay for him. :P

Yes. Be very very glad, Ana.

Oh, I didn't know you knew Japanese, Vash. o.O

Anyway, another thing I forgot to mention. I noticed that earlier in the thread, someone said it should be locked, but then a mod said it would only be locked if the OP, myself, or Rey requested it. But I only want it locked if people start saying offensive things to Rey or I or the OP. And as far as I can see, that hasn't been the case. So...

By the way, Rey, if we WERE to get together, I think there's one thing we'd actually enjoy doing. Me cosplaying as Olivia for you if you cosplayed Frederick for me. :3

Who? Rey? I never said he absolutely had NO chance with me lol. It's just right now, I like Malebolganone more. If Rey can draw me more towards him instead, then yay for him. :P

She meant OldMan

Something tells me I should be glad I don't know a word of Japanese. xP

they're fighting over your heart

Oh, I didn't know you knew Japanese, Vash. o.O

Anyway, another thing I forgot to mention. I noticed that earlier in the thread, someone said it should be locked, but then a mod said it would only be locked if the OP, myself, or Rey requested it. But I only want it locked if people start saying offensive things to Rey or I or the OP. And as far as I can see, that hasn't been the case. So...

By the way, Rey, if we WERE to get together, I think there's one thing we'd actually enjoy doing. Me cosplaying as Olivia for you if you cosplayed Frederick for me. :3

I - I actually don't? I'm quite relieved I don't know it myself, really!

... :o W-Well then, Ana...!

Vash: Oh, oops my bad. XD

Yeah, Rey should like it if a girl he liked did that for him! And I think he doesn't mind Frederick (didn't he marry a female Avatar to him?), so yeah. He's even already got the brown hair, if his male Avatar is anything to go by. And a long pink wig in a ponytail shouldn't be too hard for the girl to find. The only difficult part would probably be Freddy's armor. lol

EDIT: Nah, I think I'll respect Rey's privacy. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Maximum canon.