I'm screwed :3

Nobody

4. Are you ready to redo this subject next year

I'm ready to re-do all the subjects of this semester next year. I've already failed two of them.

This semester has been a mess.

Edited by Nobody

Sacrifice some sleep and/or attendance of other classes to get some understanding of the subject. Just don't go overboard; this is some risky advice since you're only responsible for your own time management.

See if you can crib or manage to find somebody in the vicinity to plagiarise from. Make arrangements in advance.

personally, sacrificing sleep for attendance has never worked for me, since you'll just fall asleep in class or divert your attention to things that will keep you awake.

I've had the opposite happen (on both ends); trying to sleep well before an exam and spending the night in a godawful lethargic state where I could neither sleep or do things awake properly, an odd kind of stupour, then being barely able to speak during the oral exam (it also didn't help that the prof hated subcultures and I had waistlong hair at the time; she basically tried to destroy me during a question I knew perfectly); and like a lifetime of instances where I spent forever without sleep by an effort of will just to achieve unbelievable productivity in studies or work (~50 pages of one paper in one night).

Sacrificing sleep and sacrificing attendance are both options to consider. You could give a good night's sleep and then skip some useless classes to get prepared or crib. Passing exams well is mostly about on-spot cunning rather than knowledge and preparation (which could backfire sometimes).

If by "numerical calculus" you mean numerical analysis applied to calculus problems, then there should be little actual cramming required at the undergraduate level. If you pay attention in class (or read the textbook on your own) and try doing the homework by yourself, you should be able to pass the exams with quite a large room for error.