• Ace Combat
    • Animal Crossing
    • Assassain's Creed
    • Air Conditioner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Armoured Core, because I'm still listening to Remember even though I've never played a single game in the series and love Animal Crossing.

Also, what's an Air Conditioner? thisroomsucks.txt

Armoured Core, because I'm still listening to Remember even though I've never played a single game in the series and love Animal Crossing.

Also, what's an Air Conditioner? thisroomsucks.txt

Remember?

Try Mechanized Memories (The ACVD remix of Remember for the [N-WGIX/v White Glint] fights... basically the most catchy final boss theme ever)

"Now we are here, we know it's too late.

Hoping only to find some closure,

Silently waiting, hear the calling

Look into the wanting eyes...!

(STILL HERE!)"

Eh, I guess I also should say that Remember sorta plays on one of the best missions ever (Ok, not in this case because "Remember" doesn't really fit and I think that "Precious Park" does better, but w/e)... Destroy Cradle 03.... which a cradle is a flying city home to 20,000,000 people. "Cradle 03" is an array of 5 of these... yeah... One Hundred Million..!

[No, they don't let you get away with that. Do that mission, and you get slammed with one of the hardest missions in the entire series: "Occupation of Arteria Carpals", which is you vs. Four or Five Bosses... oh wait you win that. ]

Classic Armored Core can't be beaten. Even if they could stand up, the changes to the gameplay made V a completely different game.

Edited by Makaze

[stuff]

Seems like some pretty big spoilers there. Fortunately I'd already been spoiled about the mass murder thing.

Classic Armored Core can't be beaten. Even if they could stand up, the changes to the gameplay made V a completely different game.

I've only heard bad things about V and how 4A was the best (which is great, because it's probably the one I would buy if I got one since I actually have a 360 and am not interested in buying a game for my old PS2). I'm not sure what most people think of VD yet but I imagine having one sucks. Wait wrong VD. Uh...people like it, I guess? Edited by Insidious Silence

Eh, I guess I also should say that Remember sorta plays on one of the best missions ever (Ok, not in this case because "Remember" doesn't really fit and I think that "Precious Park" does better, but w/e)... Destroy Cradle 03.... which a cradle is a flying city home to 20,000,000 people. "Cradle 03" is an array of 5 of these... yeah... One Hundred Million..!

[No, they don't let you get away with that. Do that mission, and you get slammed with one of the hardest missions in the entire series: "Occupation of Arteria Carpals", which is you vs. Four or Five Bosses... oh wait you win that. ]

Oh god I remember that hahaha. You could win so easily by just using long-range fast-firing sniper rifles since the AI had trouble registering their speed.

Otherwise good luck. That partner of yours is a poor teammate. =.=

Oh god I remember that hahaha. You could win so easily by just using long-range fast-firing sniper rifles since the AI had trouble registering their speed.

Otherwise good luck. That partner of yours is a poor teammate. =.=

Blades on 1.4... Or...

Spread Missiles on 1.0 (BWHAHAAHa!!)

Holy shit.

Homestuck is so lame lately.

Don't you live in Tejas?

Yeah. This room's "AC" is a useless vent that serves no purpose. I have an air filter instead. It doesn't work either. I prefer the heat anyway, but the unbreathable air isn't helping with my asthma/allergies/infected lungs.

Ace Combat all day, although I am partial to a bit of Armored Core, too.

You're partial to my balls. You and Death and your giant robots. Psh.

Homestuck is so lame lately.

I haven't read it since about August IIRC. I'll probably get back to it though.
I prefer the heat anyway, but the unbreathable air isn't helping with my asthma/allergies/infected lungs.

NOOOOOO

you mean "so the best lately"???

act 6 is the best and all haters need to gtfo

Homestuck is not so the best because, fortunately, a webcomic known as "Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff" exists.

Also you're a homestuck pro for remembering which act the comic is on. I was sure it was 7.

Homestuck is not so the best because, fortunately, a webcomic known as "Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff" exists.

Also you're a homestuck pro for remembering which act the comic is on. I was sure it was 7.

it's been on 6 for the entire time i've been reading it

technically it's currently on

ACT 6 ACT 6 ACT 2 INTERMISSION

Bitch I started reading before he even finished Problem Sleuth, which is still way better than homestucks.

I haven't been reading since about August either.

AUGUST 2012, HAHA

Edited by Insidious Silence

Bitch I started reading before he even finished Problem Sleuth, which is still way better than homestucks.

I haven't been reading since about August either.

AUGUST 2012, HAHA

nah brah sleuth is cool and all but its still obviously just an experimentation with the formula

in HS it was perfected