archers  

119 members have voted

1. 1. who is it?

2. 2. Best?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? Astrid comes at the same level and 4 chapters later. Also, I'm pretty sure that a trained Rolf will be better than Shinon when he re-joins.

paragon bitchezzzz

horsey bitchezzzz

eventually gets a 1 range weapon bitchezzzz

still kinda overrated imozzzz

Dont get why people can say Virion, even if he's as bad as people think, he at least has personality. Gordon's character begins and ends at "Gaggles." Also Tomas exists, barely, actually I'm not sure.

i failed to realize that original tomas was good

i rated based on fe11

Joining about halfway through the game with bases that are scarcely better than what Gordon had in chapter one really doesn't make for a good character, although he only needs to gain two levels to promote.

Wil because he doesn't really have any opportunity to chip things like Wolt, 2x effective bonus, game with lots of enemy phase action and he's too slow to even double crappy FE7 enemies.

Ryan's pretty decent because of his Prologue chip and early-game Draco-nuking.

We gotta add Noire to the list and have everyone vote for her. At least Virion can chip things and joins the team without costing turns.

Edited by Nessie

FE9!Rolf. I normally like the early game archer and will almost always use it, but Rolf is just bleh. And this is coming from a guy who always uses Wolt and Gordin in their playthroughs and enjoys it.

1. wolt does something in LTC

2. gordin does something in LTC (or even normal play in H5)

these guys cannot possibly be the worst archers.

EDIT: oh, also, ronan can rescue a kid in chapter 3 and carry around saphy without movement loss in chapter 12x, so he can't be the worst, either.

Edited by dondon151

Added Noire, I forgot her sorry. And what @ the ryan, ronan and wolt votes.

Did I forget any archers, btw? I didn't add the prepromotes and Castor is there just because. (I can't add Warren now because 20 choice limit and I had forgotten him)

1. wolt does something in LTC

2. gordin does something in LTC (or even normal play in H5)

these guys cannot possibly be the worst archers.

EDIT: oh, also, ronan can rescue a kid in chapter 3 and carry around saphy without movement loss in chapter 12x, so he can't be the worst, either.

Well, if Wolt and Gordin and Ronan can't be The Worst, it's gotta go to Tomas.

Also, damn, I forgot Tomas existed when saying Virion is the worst. Espinosa, Virion can become a Wyvern like in Ch17, that's how bad Player Phase chipping is in that game lol. Actually, Tomas is "usable" in FE11 and in FE12 he can chip a wyvern and brings 2 nice bows. That's gotta be better than Virion.

Tomas is a total bro.

...but he's also a really lame unit. At least his growths trump Gordin's.

Also Wil isn't awful.

Umm...he kinda is?

Edited by PKL