Fire Emblem is now 10 years old in America

OrangeCrush980

Hi guys, I forgot to mention this to to everyone, but could somebody do some simple calculations for me. I was a little unclear about myself so I do remember that 9/11 happened on the same day as Advance Wars. I know somebody from home who understands Spanish and basic math.

I don't want to go into heavy detail but 9/11 happened around the same time as where I live. I was bit unclear about the dangers of miscalulations but I wanted to be as clear as possible on this site. I plopped down a bunch of region based on how Latin should be defined. Basicallty I answered my own question but I wanted to know how big the numbers are. Fire Emblem taught me to be open minded with anything. There are a bunch of people having fun on Facebook I hope. but do this calculation it's huge. Count up all the places I listed. Seriously she will read out whatever I have to say, yes or no. Basically if I did not get interested Fire Emblem or other foreign things you would not know. Just do some simple number crunching for me compare Venezeula to the rest of the Latin World I listed. To speed things up do some simple number crunching for me.

Basically being on the world forum is lot like being on the world stage you can't call yourself a world leader when you're actually tiny. You will seem like a troll. Just do the basics for me since 9/11(Cause that's when Advance Wars came, yup) is the only time I might remember an event. just add up all those places I would not realize how rude Hugo Chavez had conducted himself that.day, if I did not realize how big and blurry some parts of the world can seem.

i'm crying what are you even saying

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gregosa, um...just what...?

Hi I should probably explain myself a little further. 2003/2004 was when I started learning spanish. Not trying to sound weird but I only figured this out by doing a basic subtraction. Sorry for the 9/11 part, Keep in mind I am very very tired but also really happy at the same time. Not trying to sound weird but I think it did get released on 911. I know this might sound silly but I am also part of the post-cold war generation even if I might seem a couple years older. Again not trying to weird people out.

Basically there's somebody on the outside who has been my penpal sorta. Basically I was playing the series around the same time osa.

The mods already know I'm really tired sleepy etc. This is sorta like a birthday gift. Not just for me though.Not trying to sound weird. Just look at that thread in the serious section. Just do some simple calculations etc.

Edited by Gregosa

I think hes just barking mad.

Anyway, w00t for FE making the 10 year mark across the pond! I remember when FE7 came out and being super stoked for it. Then getting it for Christmas in 2003 and wondering wtf how to play the damn game. Good times.

happy 10th anniversary Fire Emblem! I remember getting it and being absolutely obsessed with it when it came out. It was the perfect game on the go. Since it saves automatically, you could just turn it off and not worry about it. The first times I played through it, I had no idea how supports work. So I had C rankings with Sain and Kent, and Roy and Hector. And that was it. For like 6 months, until I read about it on gamefaqs.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Hi sorry about the 911 references I'm not trying to offend people when I say this. So I will keep it hear.

Did you buy the game on the spot or find out about in a magazine? I remember seeing it in a magazing(again transition phase).

Also I already mentioned just war thoery

Do you think that's fair as a game design choice?

Here's the song. It's tedious to find, but I really liked it, Kinda feels like a heart beat but you sorta need the scale to appreciate it..I've listened to the game a few times but would just like to hear your thoughts. I've played the game few times and would like to hear your thoughts..I made sure to bookmark it in case people forget(I know I have plenty of times).

I'm not trying to offend people here, still trying to figure out my niche.

Edited by Gregosa

Hi sorry about the 911 references I'm not trying to offend people when I say this. So I will keep it hear.

Did you buy the game on the spot or find out about in a magazine? I remember seeing it in a magazing(again transition phase).

Also I already mentioned just war thoery

Do you think that's fair as a game design choice?

Here's the song. It's tedious to find, but I really liked it, Kinda feels like a heart beat but you sorta need the scale to appreciate it..I've listened to the game a few times but would just like to hear your thoughts. I've played the game few times and would like to hear your thoughts..I made sure to bookmark it in case people forget(I know I have plenty of times).

I'm not trying to offend people here, still trying to figure out my niche.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

It is a time before time.huh? Why do you show maps with borders on them.

[

If you guys thought I was being confusing watch this. Now this is the real deal beginning.

Fun to watch now, holy smokes what we're you trying to promote?

Edited by Gregosa

god damn I don't know if your joycean stream of consciousness schtick is hilarious or infuriating

Sees a bunch of maps? which is a form of time.

Have you watched the whole thing. That's the basic flaw. I would have no idea in the mid 90's what I was seeing. It's clear what they're saying in substitles but it's haha-speed racer style dubbed.They even read through the maps. I get that they wanted to sell the game but they're still in the bandit fighting phase of the adventure. My two friends who aren't familiar with the series think its just about some random dudes who kicks ass cause they like some girl.

Edited by Gregosa

why exactly? I though the made FE7 as a perfect transition into the series.

because I played fe8 first

also i'm 99% convinced that gregosa stubbornly refuses to make a post unless he is inebriated

Wow they screwed up Naverre really bad. He feels more like an over the top awesome character instead of a guy with anger issues. He even reads more like Horatio.

Does anybody know how set up a broken down Youtube link? The build-up and conclusion to the Caeda dicscussion was so awesome.

Edited by Gregosa

Here's the scene I am talking about. The the guy with the tunic is actually supposed to be the player from Japan. Basically he is a stranger in strange land doing terrible things. The game does not tell you how he feels about his neighbours but it implies he doesn't get along with them(there were plenty of destructive of wars in Asia, it's a lot more complicated than just saying can't we call just get along where I live).

In english people don't see this subtle, context "can't we just get a long" cause people will confuse how silly the guys voices sound most of the.

Edited by Gregosa

because of the connection between 911 and this series. It's not just the atom bomb why we glance over Japan.

It's the culture context(relationship between Japan and the rest of Asia)?

Is that what the games are trying to imply? I don't know what vision the creator of the series had, but was getting rid of the "apologists/defend the old empire" views one of his desires?

I don't know names but I think some people who founded or built companies, some of these people in the 80's held that apologist view.

Not trying to scare people with the tunic comment. In 6 and 7 the tunic countries share a border, but in Awakening it's different continent and in 4 its an entire country.

I also wonder why in Awakening you did not get to hear much about the princess and Lonquo's perspective, maybe a few others. Basically they need help cause there desperate.

Edited by Gregosa

Hi guys, I forgot to mention this to to everyone, but could somebody do some simple calculations for me. I was a little unclear about myself so I do remember that 9/11 happened on the same day as Advance Wars. I know somebody from home who understands Spanish and basic math.

I don't want to go into heavy detail but 9/11 happened around the same time as where I live. I was bit unclear about the dangers of miscalulations but I wanted to be as clear as possible on this site. I plopped down a bunch of region based on how Latin should be defined. Basicallty I answered my own question but I wanted to know how big the numbers are. Fire Emblem taught me to be open minded with anything. There are a bunch of people having fun on Facebook I hope. but do this calculation it's huge. Count up all the places I listed. Seriously she will read out whatever I have to say, yes or no. Basically if I did not get interested Fire Emblem or other foreign things you would not know. Just do some simple number crunching for me compare Venezeula to the rest of the Latin World I listed. To speed things up do some simple number crunching for me.

Basically being on the world forum is lot like being on the world stage you can't call yourself a world leader when you're actually tiny. You will seem like a troll. Just do the basics for me since 9/11(Cause that's when Advance Wars came, yup) is the only time I might remember an event. just add up all those places I would not realize how rude Hugo Chavez had conducted himself that.day, if I did not realize how big and blurry some parts of the world can seem.

:blink:

What in the actual fuck?

Dude. Please stop.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

"osa" is spanish for like a stem. I'm almost done here.

You're from India so we you have way way way way way way way way way way more languages to deal with. I've had to ask Shadow who can actually speak Japanese to resolve this.

You're from India but I know someone who's from Uganda, is brown and muslim but you would not realize that unless you watched a movie. Hipster where I live is code for left-wing people who don't research there own local heroes. It's very confusing in North America but basically the same guys who think being there being hip are praising some guerilla soldier and they don't even walk to go outside and get dirty. That sounds crazy and warped, right?

Are you trying to say Batta did 9/11 or something? No seriously, I have zero idea how you're even attempting to make a connection between a terrorist attack and a jrpg being released 2 years later.

Edited by Shauni