Which day of the week is your least favorite?

Siegmund

Which day of the week is your least favorite?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which day of the week is your least favorite?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

Tuesdays because on Monday, my classes start at 4 so I still get sleep

My classes start at 8:30 so I don't get sleep on Tuesdays and unlike Thursdays, once I get out of class on Thursdays it's the weekend

damn i can't wait till college

Mondays here. Everyone here has to go back to work and school. Although it isn't completely bad thanks to this act in the United States as well as Labor Day (Tuesday is a dishonorable mention mainly because of aforementioned reasons that Monday isn't that bad, as well as some workweeks starting that day).

At least it is still the weekend on Sundays here, despite bible thumpers going at it.

Edited by BLS

It's always got to be Mondays.

Mondays aren't that bad for me, I generally enjoy most of my lessons on that day. I guess it'd have to be Friday because my afternoon lessons tend to drag a bit.

SICKENING

Board games on wednesday, D&D on Monday and anime on Friday. Societies are the best.

So jealous. ;_; I really need to be more proactive.

Sundays. I don't like it knowing the fact I spend most of my week in University. Not one bit.

damn i can't wait till college

it's pretty sweet. i have 6 hour blocks on tuesday-thursday with one class at 5 PM on monday, with absolutely nothing on wednesday and friday. 4-day weekend essentially every weekend, with a got-damn beautiful break in between class days.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

it's pretty sweet. i have 6 hour blocks on tuesday-thursday with one class at 5 PM on monday, with absolutely nothing on wednesday and friday. 4-day weekend essentially every weekend, with a got-damn beautiful break in between class days.

Dude, by the end of my undergrad studies, I had only like three classes to take. Put them all on Tues/Thurs. I lived in perpetual weekend :newyears:

• 4 weeks later...

Sunday. I work closing, but go to school full time as well, and my classes start in the morning. So I have less than eight hours between clocking out and getting up in the morning. The weekends are all-around shit because they never schedule anyone and everyone else has weekends off, so we have tons more customers buying shit.