1. 1. How was your day?

• Good
    • Okay
    • Bad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

life fucking sucks. i just want to see her again, that's all. i'm tired of waiting. maybe i should just sleep and play video games to pass the time.

but i can't DO that. i have work to do, including music composing while running with a boiling brain. i hate this shit. things would be a lot easier for me if i could just hate everyone and only focus on doing things for my own personal gain. i hate being such an overdramatic and flawed little animal. humans beings aren't normally this bad.

I slept in the afternoon and now I can't sleep and it's 6 AM

I guess I didn't have a day at all (I had a good evening though)

you...you WHAT?? ಠ益ಠ

you neglectful, unappreciative little...

She didn't live with me.

I live in a place that doesn't allow pets except for fish, so my cat lived with my mother.

my days have been getting worse. i was beginning to develop a new crush, but i've already lost it. this is so devastating, and there's nothing i can do but hope for the future.

if you're wondering, i'm a freak of nature who actually needs a crush to feel happiness. my feelings for touhou's reimu was no joke. i have no control over them. i'm a slave to this spontaneus variable in my mind. amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

today i found out that a girl i was thinking about going on a date with has a boyfriend. i mean...she is 8 years older than me so i should have assumed, but i...don't think i want to talk to her anymore...not that we were very close.

I'M A FUCKING SCUMBAG

you're not that bad