Anyone got a supersecretawesome seduction technique?

Safyrya

There's this really cute girl in my class I want to go out with, but she's so fine that I can't just walk up to her and say hi. SInce you guys are CLEARLY experienced in the subject, I thought I'd ask this here. This is a totally serious thread before anyone asks. The fact that this is posted in fftf is not relevant. I just love you guys so much more than the general/serious discussions bullies :wub:

Edited by Safyrya

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy,come up to her,and make out with her for like 2 minutes.If she rejects she'll slap you,if she accepts,she won't slap you,hey at least you got to kiss her.

Results may vary,I am not responsible for what happends to you i.e. charged with sexual harrasment...

Edit: I didn't see this was a serious thread,sorry about that

Edited by Jiac2001

Easy,come up to her,and make out with her for like 2 minutes.If she rejects she'll slap you,if she accepts,she won't slap you,hey at least you got to kiss her.

Results may vary,I am not responsible for what happends to you i.e. charged with sexual harrasment...

On second thought, yeah just do this.

Edit: I didn't see this was a serious thread,sorry about that

There is no such thing as a serious thing in fftf in my opinion, but the the fact that really cute girl does exist

There is no such thing as a serious thing in fftf in my opinion, but the the fact that really cute girl does exist

You should take his advice though, you have no guarantee of getting that far if you're.all cautious.

learn to talk to a girl first

seriously i dont understand how no one on sf can go up to a girl and talk to her. there is no way everyone is shy

but yeah, learn to make casual conversation with her. eventually she'll start to tease around if you arent doing so first. drop the bomb when you feel comfortable with her.

learn to talk to a girl first

seriously i dont understand how no one on sf can go up to a girl and talk to her. there is no way everyone is shy

but yeah, learn to make casual conversation with her. eventually she'll start to tease around if you arent doing so first. drop the bomb when you feel comfortable with her.

Take your srs response and get out.

This is how I feel though, SF needs to learn people skills.

Take your srs response and get out.

This is how I feel though, SF needs to learn people skills.

butbut he said he wanted serious responses

also where is life he's kind of a baller he can help you out

Don't listen to anyone's advice around here. Most of these kids suffer the same problem. I, on the other hand, have grown out of the awkward stage.

Confidence is key. Don't just walk up to her and start talking to her if you're in high school. That comes across as creepy at that age.

What you need to do is initiate a conversation with her without it being obvious that you did so just to talk to her. It's difficult but as long as you ooze confidence, it'll work. There are lots of openers around but without knowing your current status with her, I can't give you anything specific.

If you're looking to go out with her, you don't want to talk to her as a comforting person. That will get you friendzoned. Rather, act interested in her but don't overplay it. Joke around and flirt a bit. And DO NOT tell her that she's beautiful until you're actually in a relationship with her.

The main rule is to ignore chivalry. From lots of personal experience (not anymore but back from when I was socially awkward), chivalry gains you a one-way ticket to friendzone. Do not be nice to her just to show that you are a nice guy. Girls don't look for that in guys and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or has never been in a relationship. Girls think guys are nice when the guy has his attention on her, not because he does nice things.

Honestly, I need a lot more details to give you more tips. Both about yourself and her.

Edited by Life

Non-serious answer:

Use this pick up line:

Serious answer:

Just talk to her about the class at first and how she's finding it regarding the workload and the assignments given. Then try bringing the conversation to your interests with something like "I won't be able to do much of (insert your hobby here) until I get this class' project done" and ask about her hobbies and interests and take things from there.

They're not shy. They're socially awkward.

Pick-up lines work. But the thing is that the ones that do are never posted.

Personal Example: I met a girl in a bar on halloween who was trying to order a drink. I went up to her and straight up asked her what she was drinking. She told me nothing until she got one. So I told her that I'm friends with the bartender (I wasn't) and I could get her a drink on the condition that it would be on me.

Long story short, we hooked up and I got her number. And I'm seeing her this weekend. "What are you drinking tonight" is my failproof pick-up line.

oh oh I know the perfect way: treat her like a fucking person

seriously

pick-up lines are trash and when they're used on me at least they make me super uncomfortable. Just talk to her. If you don't even know her you guys aren't going to go anywhere if you're not at least friends first. also I feel like this thread is a joke

Life has the right idea, but he seems like too much of a softie. Take it from the pro. Walk up to that bitch and slap her right on the ass, then look her dead in the eye and say "ey slut we're going out tonight so make sure that anus is bleached". Bitches dig assertiveness. Then once you get her out say you're going to see a movie but then "forget" the money and tell her she has to come blow you behind the theater.

Important tip here, a good trick you can tell her is for her to squeeze her own thumb within her hand to suppress her own gag reflex, that way she can go balls deep. Then after that never use condoms and knock her up and slam bam thank you mam knock her up and she be yo bitch fo life.

No means maybe if you ask again in 30 seconds.

I have an idea,you should get a bunch of ping pong balls,right out on them,fill all inside her locker somehow,and when she opens her locker be there and say,"I finally got the balls to ask you out." Guessing you have lockers.

Edited by Jiac2001