Phoenix Wright

Want Snake or Sonic back?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Mark who you want back

• Snake
    • Sonic

This post wins.

Roy and Mewtwo.

As cool as Lucario may be, Mewtwo automatically wins for being the original badass pokemon.

Marth and Ike are better/cooler, and their games don't suck.

Lucario is actually useful.

Edited by Fox

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Marth and Ike, but I mean, I grew so attached to Roy in Melee.

As for Lucario: He may be useful, but I mean, Mewtwo is just 20x more baddass.

This post wins.

Roy and Mewtwo.

As cool as Lucario may be, Mewtwo automatically wins for being the original badass pokemon.

Lucario cannot be taken out it is one of my favorites plus he is cool.

I agree about Marth and Ike, but I mean, I grew so attached to Roy in Melee.

As for Lucario: He may be useful, but I mean, Mewtwo is just 20x more baddass.

That doesn't make Mewtwo better than Lucario. Lucario in my opinion owns Mewtwo in the Smash games. Why because of Aura

Neither does Roy's game. There's no such thing as a sucky Fire Emblem game, there's just some that aren't as good as others. No shame in being lesser of greats! *Brooklyn Rage!!!*

Anyways, I'd prefer Snake to stay and Sonic to go blow up or something. Him falling into a pit of rabid emus, judging if birds can get rabies, would be nice. Either that or rabid jackalopes. If they keep Lyn as an assist trophy, they do need to fix her English voice. I'd really love it if they put playable F-Zero characters besides Captain Falcon. I imagine Pico and Black Shadow would want some action.

Neither does Roy's game. There's no such thing as a sucky Fire Emblem game, there's just some that aren't as good as others. No shame in being lesser of greats! *Brooklyn Rage!!!*

Anyways, I'd prefer Snake to stay and Sonic to go blow up or something. Him falling into a pit of rabid emus, judging if birds can get rabies, would be nice. Either that or rabid jackalopes. If they keep Lyn as an assist trophy, they do need to fix her English voice. I'd really love it if they put playable F-Zero characters besides Captain Falcon. I imagine Pico and Black Shadow would want some action.

I don't think you will get any more F-Zero characters since Capt Falcon is the only well known one

I don't think you will get any more F-Zero characters since Capt Falcon is the only well known one

Hmph, bloody tarts, why won't they allow Pico to get some attention? It'd be nice to have a projectile F-Zero character. (he has guns)

Hmph, bloody tarts, why won't they allow Pico to get some attention? It'd be nice to have a projectile F-Zero character. (he has guns)

Yeah another F-Zero rep would be great but Capt Falcon is the only well known in the series

I think snake should be back, but it's likely they'll both be in again.

The next game needs

-Sora (as Fox said)

-Megaman (duh)

-Another sword user who isn't from Zelda or FE...

1. Sora is more of a PS2 character. Then again, so is Solid Snake.

2. Why the hell not? Megaman would be a perfect 3rd party choice.

3. You want another Sword user even though 1/8th of the game's roster consists of them?

I think snake should be back, but it's likely they'll both be in again.

The next game needs

-Sora (as Fox said)

-Megaman (duh)

-Another sword user who isn't from Zelda or FE...

*CoughMetaKnightCough*

i dont want anybody to be kicked

but if i had to choose i would would choose sonic, his games are down the pooper and i just don't see the great thing about hime

Edited by wildabeast

Sonic get's the boot.

NEW THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS

1.Sora, or Riku

2.Ninja Raiden, Snake(again)

3.Dante

4.Crash, or Spyro

5.Cloud!!!!

6.Sephiroth

Spyro seriously?

Spyro seriously?

Don't go dissin' Spyro. I used to play his PS1 games all the time. Spyro would be wayyyyyyy better than some characters on Brawl already, first that comes to mind... SONIC! BTW: What's wrong with Spyro?

Aside from him not really being in the realm of possibility for a smash game, nothing's wrong with Spyro. Except his new stuff, I guess.

Aside from him not really being in the realm of possibility for a smash game, nothing's wrong with Spyro. Except his new stuff, I guess.

Why not? Ivysaur is on all fours, Spyro would be perfect. That's my only argument, if there is some other reason then you're prolly right, he doesn't belong in SSB.

NEW SPYROS= I don't think they try anymore...

Edited by FEFL

Don't go dissin' Spyro. I used to play his PS1 games all the time. Spyro would be wayyyyyyy better than some characters on Brawl already, first that comes to mind... SONIC! BTW: What's wrong with Spyro?

I don't really know. It's just that his moveset would probably be throw fire and headbutt. (refering to ps1 games)