I miss fire emblem

Nobody

If you had more skill, you wouldn't miss FE quite so much, just sayin'.

What is "skill", in this aspect, anyway? It's mostly remembering strategies and repeating them, most of the time. Where's the skill there, it's like Math.

Remember, hating and complaining about whatever Fire Emblem game you play is what makes you a true fan, so make sure to do so.

It's stuff like that that makes me think the FE Community is like a microcosm of the Sonic fanbase.

Hating on stuff is so like that~

It's stuff like that that makes me think the FE Community is like a microcosm of the Sonic fanbase.

Hating on stuff is so like that~

TBF Sonic has had far more games of questionable quality than FE has.

any fanbase consists of complaining about things you actually like

with that said the sonic fanbase is wretched and demonic and should count as deep web

Psh. Nobody plays Fire Emblem.

with that said the sonic fanbase is wretched and demonic and should count as deep web

I've actually gone back to finishing up A-ranking SA2:B and would consider myself a Sonic fan. I'll give you demonic, but not wretched.

Edited by Insidious Silence

any fanbase consists of complaining about things you actually like

I said a microcosm. The Sonic Fanbase is quite vast and there are actually parts that are pretty okay.

But the less said about other parts, the better.

I played SA2 on the dreamcast does that count

I have SA1 DX but I don't play it much because aside from how awesome Open Your Heart is, SA2:B is much better.

Well, I did like the more open exploration of SA1, too, but they didn't really go far enough with it. All those little niches you could find were empty and pointless.