Prims is Gay Mafia - Game Over

BBM

You should not be waffling on your main scumread this hard. :\ Your argument is "I'm finding him really scummy, but he's done that before as town", which comes across as distancing yourself from the vote.

It worries me because I've found him untrustworthy from the get-go; I didn't trust his vibes/comments since his first few messages, and once the Baldrick Survivor claim flew by (and his reactions/actions following that), I became extremely wary of him. My vote still stands on him because of it, but my mind cannot help but keep wondering if I'm mistaking his intentions/actions like I did in Snoop. I know him to be volatile with his words/actions.

I don't like how you're being so careful with kirsche, but not with Polydeuces. I smell a double standard.

Uh. For one, I've explained both extensively, AND with as much regards as I've had in my Poly vote, how have I NOT been careful with him? The fact that I am questioning my highest scum read currently means that, as high as the gut reading/feeling I'm getting from him is, I'm still taking the time and consideration to find out if I'm accurate or not in my read.

In addition, this is your second time to have claimed 'smelling a double standard', the first time being with Bear's RVS vote/reasoning. You seem rather keen on using this as an excuse to pursue a case.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather go Shinori since I still really don't like that Kirsche interaction, but I'll compromise since I'm in a very significant minority.

##Unvote

##Vote: bearclaw

Something about this vote bothers me. Like he's taking his vote off of Shinori because he knows it'll go nowhere and onto the next highest vote count currently aside from himself.

It's funny how you two assume that I said it made him scummy. All I said was that his vote bothered me. Funny how people seem to jump the gun so quickly.

Usually in Mafia bothered = scummy in most cases

Especially since your vote's on me anyway

Usually in Mafia bothered = scummy in most cases

Especially since your vote's on me anyway

If I said the vote made you seem scummier, then I would've said it. Saying that I was bothered meant that it attracted my attention in a negative fashion that warranted me typing out what I did. You're assuming quite a lot with the simplest of posts- I'd say it seems pretty defensive in that aspect.

My vote's on you for the reasons I stated earlier. Nothing new about that.

@Kirsche It seems out of place. Scummy or not, he conveniently chose to dump his vote on what had been the wagon that was currently tied with his in votes. Aside from "his vote on Shinori not really being of much use", he didn't say why he picked the Bear wagon. It intrigues and bothers me to see something like that posted.

Thanks for the help, guys. Everyone else confirmed to be scum, BBM confirmed to be Mafia Bidoof.

UNOFFICIAL VOTALS

Paperblade (1): Kay

Bearclaw (4): Baldrick, Kirsche, SB, Polydeuces

Kirsche (1): Shinori

Polydeuces (4): Life, Eurykins, Paperblade, bearclaw

Eurykins (1): Refa

Not Voting (1): Blitz

Wow, things are really looking neck and neck guys. Ugh, if I'm going to be the deciding vote between the two, I'd like to talk to both of them and Paperblade first.

Wow, things are really looking neck and neck guys. Ugh, if I'm going to be the deciding vote between the two, I'd like to talk to both of them and Paperblade first.

http://rlv.zcache.com/im_not_here_to_talk_2_t_shirts-r461862b1eaeb4da4b666cddb72fa1f70_va6pe_512.jpg

If you want to talk to me then feel free to talk to me.