Prims is Gay Mafia - Game Over

BBM

Annoyances. I state things that bother me randomly before and don't ever say that that makes a person scummy.

Hell I've done it in like every game where I will state something bothers me but I'm not sure why and am never questioned on it. This honestly makes me feel worse about Kirsche than previously.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why mention it?

It's Mafia. When aren't you supposed to post/point things out that seem weird, feel weird, or otherwise stick out in any given shape or form? I believe that anything that catches my attention is worth noting aloud, whether it means something, helps a case, or not.

@Paper. And whether my explanation or not is 'satisfactory' for you or not is not of my concern. I'm stating my thoughts and explaining them, simple as that. How you take, perceive, or apply my comments into your own thought process is up to you.

If you think something is weird

and don't think it's scummy

then what are you trying to suggest

That you're getting a strange vibe from it I guess.

When I use the word weird I typically mean, "I'm waffling". I find it scummyish but not scummy enough to do something about it.

Powerlynch eurykins for no reason. I dislike heavily.

I haven't seen anything supporting a scum eurykins case whatsoever.

I want to hear logic on it and until I do Kirsche/paper top two scum reads at the moment considering Kirsche already was.

Talked with Paperblade and bearclaw. I have no idea what Eury's role is, but I'll take it on good faith (for now) that lynching her would not be the best idea. I feel better about my conversation with bearclaw though, and since I'm kind of pressed for time at the moment...

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces