Unnamed Mafia (anon) - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so did everybody just decide to disappear now that it's near deadline?

Iketani should make a fuller claim than just "I'm a following role". I think he's probably maf regardless due to him going about it passive-aggressively and not laying down all the facts.

##Unvote

##Vote: Fluffy Platypus

I want to see more posting from Fluffy, along with more solid concepts/logic that doesn't seem like he's piggy-backing other people's thoughts/votes for an easy way to vote/make himself look productive.

So, you're basically just looking for an easy mislynch on someone who hasn't posted much. Okay, yeah, that makes you look so townie. And I don't need to change reasoning much due to the fact that, so far, literally all of what you've said since those votes has been proving what those who voted you said was their reasoning. That said, I'm finding new reasons to lynch you.

Going back, Beethoven literally said the exact same thing, so this feels like your attempt to throw town off and avoid lynching you - scum - on D1. It seems jumpy as hell, and your later content does not help at all.

Man, the idiocy in this game is legendary. If you REALLY insist on lynching me, be prepared to lose a following role. ;)

Follower isn't that strong of a role to lose if you do turn out to be a mislynch, though. And besides, how do we know that's not a scum following role, looking for potential NK targets for his scumbuddies to kill off, in order to minimize the amount of days to a scum win due to town losing power roles?

As well, that first bit irritates the fuck out of me because it's just you continuing to show that you can't hold yourself in check in order to give actual reasons to avoid hammer.

2. Prior to Fluffy's post #53, multiple people, including Hot Wheels, Grillmaster, and Insane had already voted on me/commented on the whole posting issue. All he did was literally fluff up the reasoning, and put a little frosting on the top. There was little originality to it.]

Already explained this one, so I'm not going to bother re-visiting it. Your calling me out on originality, then proceeding to wagon me based off Beethoven's reasoning - which he later backed off of and then voted you for doing as such - is poor play.

Also, quick general note: I've been busy of late IRL, which is why I've not been posting much.

As for the others:

Grillmaster: Really only has one concrete read to go off, and I'm not seeing it as an overly viable one. Then he more or less prodvotes Dragonite for essentially the exact same reasons as Dragonite did for prodvoting him - what was, in his mind, a lack of content.

Early Verdict: Probably scum, but I'd like to wait on lynching him until after Iketani's out.

Beethoven: Addressed him above, and obviously I agree with his vote, so moving on.

Early Verdict: Town.

Scholty: Not spelling that whole name, fuck. Few posts, but good content IMO. Addressing a lot of contradictions in people's reasoning, and calling people out on other typically frowned-upon options (i.e, voteparking).

Early Verdict: Town, but hopefully there's more quantity to analyse down the road.

Dragonite: Mostly inactive, then picked apart my wagon for some reason. Seemed odd, but I'm not getting a scum vibe from it. Just... weird, to a degree.

Early Verdict: Null, but leaning Town.

Hot Wheels: Actually, besides the votepark, not too bad. The super-early Miller claim is weird, but his reasoning seems legit enough. Not much else to say.

Early Verdict: Town, provided the Miller claim holds up.

IT: Logic for his votes and current softreads is sound, scumhunting intent is clear and continuous... not much else to say.

Early Verdict: Town, and it ain't even close.

NARS: post moar plz.

Early Verdict: lol.

IMO, lynch priority goes Iketani > Grillmaster > NARS (I say this despite his inactivity due to PoE) > everyone else.

Wow, so did everybody just decide to disappear now that it's near deadline?

Iketani should make a fuller claim than just "I'm a following role". I think he's probably maf regardless due to him going about it passive-aggressively and not laying down all the facts.

*shrugs* I'm a Miller Tracker. It's why I was wondering about the Miller claim earlier. I don't know if it's a common role or not to see.

So, you're basically just looking for an easy mislynch on someone who hasn't posted much. Okay, yeah, that makes you look so townie. And I don't need to change reasoning much due to the fact that, so far, literally all of what you've said since those votes has been proving what those who voted you said was their reasoning. That said, I'm finding new reasons to lynch you.

Uh. For one, I put a vote down, not a surge for a mislynch (if your claim of it being a mislynch is true). I also asked/requested for more information and wanted to see more from you. You seem quite intent on lynching someone who hasn't even specifically gunned for your lynch.

Follower isn't that strong of a role to lose if you do turn out to be a mislynch, though. And besides, how do we know that's not a scum following role, looking for potential NK targets for his scumbuddies to kill off, in order to minimize the amount of days to a scum win due to town losing power roles?

As well, that first bit irritates the fuck out of me because it's just you continuing to show that you can't hold yourself in check in order to give actual reasons to avoid hammer.

Already explained this one, so I'm not going to bother re-visiting it. Your calling me out on originality, then proceeding to wagon me based off Beethoven's reasoning - which he later backed off of and then voted you for doing as such - is poor play.

Also, quick general note: I've been busy of late IRL, which is why I've not been posting much.

1. You don't sound too bummed out about losing a townie in general. Seems pretty weird. Sure, some roles are more expendable than others, but I don't feel that that's exactly the sort of mentality I trust in a fellow townie.

2. I specified my role above, whether you choose to trust it or not is of your choice.

3. My thoughts are my own, you seem pretty defensive over my pokes toward you. Poor play or not.

If you were miller then why didn't you counterclaim Hot Wheels?

hammer imo

As I said, I had no clue if:

1. There were multiple roles (possibility of Miller claims being on more than one role).

2. The fact that Millers SHOULD claim early.

I've never run into a Miller role, so I don't know much about it/how to work with them.

Votals

Iketani (4): Fluffy Platypus, Beethoven, Insane Techniques, The Grillmaster (L-1)

The Grillmaster (2): Schtolteheim Reinbach III, Dragonite

Fluffy Platypus (2): Hot Wheels, Iketani

Beethoven (1): New Age Retro Scum

Not Voting (0): No one.

There are 26 minutes left in the phase. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. No majority = Random Lynch.

I don't buy multiple millers in a 9p game. also inclined to agree with insane; she could have claimed properly in a less passive-aggressive manner three hours before she did. anyone object to hammer? and okay, even if she's new and didn't know that millers are supposed to claim, once people pointed out that it is fairly common practice for them to do so, why didn't she do so then?

reinbach, there's a difference between misrepping a joke for no reason whatsoever and misrepping what someone says to push a vote. the former is just dumb and serves no purpose; the latter pushes a mislynch. of course this is moot because iketani is likely scum.

Having just read through the thread, it is of the utmost importance that I impart my opinion unto you lesser souls at once. Pay close attention, for here is my lynch priority.

Hot Wheels > Iketani > The Grillmaster > Everyone Else > Yours Truly

Now as you cannot possibly hope to understand my thoughts, I shall have to explain them to you. Hot Wheels' contradictions are still what I find to be most troublesome...that being said, I cannot say I find Iketani's scumhunting to be particularly palatable, and his/her claim is hard to stomach, to say the least. I am still bothered by Grillmaster's previous behavior, but...I must admit, I was thinking of potential replies that a townie would respond to my accusations and Grillmaster's response was rather close to my predictions.

Seeing as Hot Wheels isn't a potential lynch candidate (and even if he was, I would expect him to favor me with a response before taking action), I shall bring forth justice onto Iketani's troubled soul.

##Vote: Iketani

"Why didn't you claim miller?"

"Didn't know that's what I had to do."

That didn't take much effort.

Iketani - Town Miller Tracker - Lynched Day One

It is now Night One. 24 hours for night actions. Nighttalk is allowed.

Iketani: Stop it with this bullshit. I'm 99% sure I know who you are and I would probably ban you from joining my future games because bad sports are not fun to play with and make the environment toxic. (This is 100% as-a-player-not-an-alignment realtalk.)

Schol why is Hot Wheels scummy? That seems pretty much out of nowhere.

reinbach, there's a difference between misrepping a joke for no reason whatsoever and misrepping what someone says to push a vote. the former is just dumb and serves no purpose; the latter pushes a mislynch.

Satisfactory, I suppose.

Schol why is Hot Wheels scummy? That seems pretty much out of nowhere.

Surely you jest, for just two posts from this one I announced suspicions of him.

Er.

*why is Hot Wheels scummier than the Grillmaster now?

As much as I dislike the blue collar, I found his response lined up with what a townie's response would be. That being said, Hot Wheels reasoning is adequate enough, for a commoner. Loathe as I am to say it, but I feel I am looking at the wrong people here. I must be off for now, but I will provide updated reads before the night is over.

I'm not sure if town having two millers is lame or OP

reinbach, I responded back to your claim that I contradicted myself.

anyways, looking at fluffy's post: there were some valid reasons to vote iketani but I don't think that characterizing her vote as a lurker vote is one of them. beethoven's issue with its timing feels more correct than fluffy's issue with the reason behind it itself.

his read on me is sort of weird because there isn't really any way to test a miller claim? also he says that reinbach looks town for pointing out contradictions, except most of his recent posts have focused on me, whom he also classifies as likely town.
grillmaster- if the delayed omgus was only a nulltell, why did you spend so much time talking about it? and the way you spoke about it definitely indicated you felt it was scummy to me. not liking this.

Manix fix my iso thx

grillmaster- if the delayed omgus was only a nulltell, why did you spend so much time talking about it? and the way you spoke about it definitely indicated you felt it was scummy to me. not liking this.

Because people kept asking me about it and/or voting me for it, duh.

Anyway I think having 2 millers is a lot less likely than HotWheels being scum.

@Reinbach: please cut the RP BS, it makes your posts harder to understand. The only reason I can think of that you'd want to intentionally communicate poorly is if you were scum and wanted people to think you were contributing without really knowing what you were saying.

Grillmaster: Really only has one concrete read to go off, and I'm not seeing it as an overly viable one. Then he more or less prodvotes Dragonite for essentially the exact same reasons as Dragonite did for prodvoting him - what was, in his mind, a lack of content.
Early Verdict: Probably scum, but I'd like to wait on lynching him until after Iketani's out.

Beethoven: Addressed him above, and obviously I agree with his vote, so moving on.
Early Verdict: Town.

Scholty: Not spelling that whole name, fuck. Few posts, but good content IMO. Addressing a lot of contradictions in people's reasoning, and calling people out on other typically frowned-upon options (i.e, voteparking).
Early Verdict: Town, but hopefully there's more quantity to analyse down the road.

Dragonite: Mostly inactive, then picked apart my wagon for some reason. Seemed odd, but I'm not getting a scum vibe from it. Just... weird, to a degree.
Early Verdict: Null, but leaning Town.

Hot Wheels: Actually, besides the votepark, not too bad. The super-early Miller claim is weird, but his reasoning seems legit enough. Not much else to say.
Early Verdict: Town, provided the Miller claim holds up.

IT: Logic for his votes and current softreads is sound, scumhunting intent is clear and continuous... not much else to say.
Early Verdict: Town, and it ain't even close.

NARS: post moar plz.
Early Verdict: lol.

IMO, lynch priority goes Iketani > Grillmaster > NARS (I say this despite his inactivity due to PoE) > everyone else.

My vote on Dragonite wasn't a prod or an OMGUS, it was a legitimate scumread based on the extreme hypocrisy and general fluffiness/disguising-lack-of-content of his post. Also, you may disagree with my read on IT, but does that make it scummy of me? I'm scumreading more people in the game than you are right now, if that's supposed to be some sort of measure of townie-ness (which it shouldn't be, not by itself). Also, it's way too early for PoE--D1 doesn't give anything telling, and we haven't even lynched scum yet. So your NARS bit is silly, although I do agree that he needs to post more.

Also, I don't like how your take on me involves lining up lynches. ("Probably scum, but I'd like to wait on lynching him until after Iketani's out.")

I think that Hot Wheels is pretty clear scum at this point, 2 Millers in a 9p game would just be silly. And from that mindset, Fluffy Platypus' read on Hot Wheels reads like a buddy interaction to me. The "surprisingly, town" + soft-doubting the claim + "he's town, providing his claim is true" just feels bad. I know it's associative reads without a flip, and I don't have much to go on for FP outside of the Hot Wheels interaction, but might as well say it now in case I die.

My current scumreads: Hot Wheels >> Dragonite > everyone else (FP only hits this list if he does something independently scummy or HW flips scum)

Someone will probably say "but Grillmaster, you're lining up lynches by saying you want to lynch FP after Hot Wheels..." No, that's not at all what I'm doing--I'm saying IF HW is scum, THEN FP is probably scum, and I think HW is scum, but I'm not suggesting we lynch FP if Hot Wheels was lynched and came up town.

reread a little bit. kind of inclined to agree with grillmaster actually, wrt dragonite.

dragonite, if you thought that fluffy was suspicious, why were you looking for scum on their wagon? you also specifically say that fluffy is "one of the wagons" you plan to analyze. why not look for scum on a wagon you disliked? and you ended up voting someone who wasn't on the wagon, so it feels sort of like empty posting to look like you're contributing more.