Vote for which FE I screencap Lp when possible.

Jedi

Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which FE should Jedi LP?

• FE 2
    • FE 3 (Both Books)
    • FE 4 Kids
    • FE 4 Subs
    • FE 5
    • FE 6 HM
    • FE 7 HM
    • FE 8 HM
    • FE 9 HM (no flight)
    • FE10 NM (maybe HM, it's been awhile)
    • FE11 H3
    • FE12 H2
    • TRS

Eh, Lana is better than both Dimna and Mana combined, so by existing alongside her, Lester is better by assocaiation or something.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is my 3rd favorite game in the series so more power to it. Fun fact FE9 is also the FE I have played through the most. Back long ago in Oaklahoma on summer break. My Mother and I took turns playing through FE9 and we ran through it so much and used different people each run haha. Along with certain favs of course.

Running gag is the fact that none of my family apart from myself can keep Zihark alive in any way shape or form. If my Mom, Dad, any of my 3 cousins who play FE try to use Zihark in FE9 and FE10 he dies a horrible unlucky death

lol

Anyone else who you can keep alive but others phail at doing so?

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for this double post/bump but I am sad to inform you all that it may be longer then late December of doing this playthrough.

:/ but it's looking like FE4 Sub's is winning. I have another question with that, do you want to see Gen 1 at all considering subs will be mostly Gen 2 stuff?

Give use screencaps of everyone dying horribly.

But seriously Gen I is negligible outside of Sigurd/Deidre's stats and his inheritance and you can show the latter at the start of Ch6 (and Leif's too but w/e).

Edited by X-Naut

But I'm asking you! :(

I'll consider it, I have a new fire for all sorts of LP ideas however whenever I can record stuff again so I dno when I'd do it.

• 3 weeks later...

A bump to let you guys know I didnt get my laptop and the only fes I can play off my phone are the 3 GBA ones so I have a bit of a triple treat

GBA affinity runs going off my fe7 affinity Wind. I can only use the lords and the characters that share my affinity

No worries when I have comp access I will do the results of this poll. Now I gotta figure out how to get my phone screen shots on here well..