The Fire Emblem Awakening Miiverse Community Topic (Share your NNIDs, Doodles and Screenshots!)

Jave

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty much how all my Sumias do. >_>

My Sumia is the same. She sucks horribly. Way too weak and fragile. All she has going for her is speed. Cordelia has just as good speed, but way more strength and defense. She's SO much better.

She sucks horribly.

Hey now. We don't need your stupid Sumia hate here. :/

My Sumia got RNG screwed, that's all. Stop trashing on her randomly. It's annoying.

Edited by ZeeEmm

Hey now. We don't need your stupid Sumia hate here. :/

My Sumia got RNG screwed, that's all. Stop trashing on her randomly. It's annoying.

Uh, excuse me, where I did I say anything about hating her? I was talking about her as a unit, not as a character. We don't need you derailing the thread, so kindly shut up.

Saying 'she sucks horribly' is classifed as 'hating', IMO. She's still a good unit, because flight is useful and it's easy to make her good. The Sumia I showed last page was STILL a key unit.

Saying 'she sucks horribly' is classifed as 'hating', IMO. She's still a good unit, because flight is useful and it's easy to make her good. The Sumia I showed last page was STILL a key unit.

No, it is not. I'm saying she sucks as a unit, not she sucks as a character. There's a fucking difference. She's never been a key unit for me. Cordelia always did everything she could do, but better.

Stop branding me as a horrible, bitchy person.

Sumia sucks horribly, look at those stats. Cordelia is way better.

I hate sumia. Look at those stats. Cordelia is way better.

ZM, the former is implied, not the latter.

Stop branding me as a horrible, bitchy person.

I don't.

Sumia sucks horribly, look at those stats. Cordelia is way better.

I hate sumia. Look at those stats. Cordelia is way better.

ZM, the former is implied, not the latter.

I guess. I might be missing something, but I'm with the belief that Sumia's a GOOD unit.

I don't like Sumia at all, it's true, but that's NOT why I'm saying she's a bad unit at all. That would be like saying Soren sucks as a unit simply because I don't like him either. But I know as well as anyone here that he's actually very good for a mage.

Edited by Anacybele

I think personally that sumia needs too many resources to be great, but has a finer line between bad and good.

Also, my sumias are often rng screwed, and I don't like having sumias that absolutely need fred+forges to do decent damage

I think personally that sumia needs too many resources to be great, but has a finer line between bad and good.

Also, my sumias are often rng screwed, and I don't like having sumias that absolutely need fred+forges to do decent damage

No she doesn't, Elie. All she needs is the renown energy drop.

45% STR is iffy, but it's not bad.

(I'm that guy who doesn't like to use resources until lategame to help inigo catch up or buff olivia :P )

Ontopic

Who made the mani katti ladle donny on miiverse?

Edited by Elieson

(I'm that guy who doesn't like to use resources until lategame to help inigo catch up or buff olivia :P )

That's silly. :P

But yeah, back on topic.

I'll need to show how each of my units are doing in my HM bow run. Cynthia looks pretty damn good with red hair.

Who made the mani katti ladle donny on miiverse?

The European one?

That's Emilia. From emliasfescribbles on tumblr.

59VN6SA.png

Right to left:

Olivia: "I love youuuu!"

"Olivia's Love Cry!!" (Rally Heart)

oJKRA6j.png

HY0rwTX.png

NabhlCB.png

可愛いさ強すぎ・・・死ぬぞ・・・死ぬぞ・・・

Edited by shadowofchaos

That reminds me this graph.

post-10162-0-63203500-1389086388_thumb.jpg

I'll post the original URL later when I'm able to use my PC. It has been come out for about 2 weeks.

(Edit) I'm sorry that it's difficult to find old posts in the Miiverse so I gave up to find the original URL of this graph.

Edited by MelonGx

No she doesn't, Elie. All she needs is the renown energy drop.

45% STR is iffy, but it's not bad.

I personally think wasting resources on a unit that starts at Lv1 in Chapter 3 (already four maps into the game) isn't the best course of action, but to each their own.

I like using Sumia but she needs babying/tonics and isn't all that worth it unless paired with Fred. She does give Chrom a good Res bonus, though, and that's exactly what Chrom needs to be very respectable early on.

Also my Dark Flier Sumia > Lv20/5 with 14 Str. Couldn't damage for crap. On Normal mode. Cordelia IS superior as a combat unit, no running away from that, with proper growths and less surplus Skl.

Uhh.... moving on...

I spent quite some time on this. Would do you guys think? :O

qhT11iL.png

Originally, I wasn't going to draw the mask but I suck at drawing eyes in general so I 'cheated' in a way. :3

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

I personally think wasting resources on a unit that starts at Lv1 in Chapter 3 (already four maps into the game) isn't the best course of action, but to each their own.

I like using Sumia but she needs babying/tonics and isn't all that worth it unless paired with Fred. She does give Chrom a good Res bonus, though, and that's exactly what Chrom needs to be very respectable early on.

Also my Dark Flier Sumia > Lv20/5 with 14 Str. Couldn't damage for crap. On Normal mode. Cordelia IS superior as a combat unit, no running away from that, with proper growths and less surplus Skl.

20/5 with 14 STR is way more than enough to kill shit on Hard Mode, from my experience