I finally decided to try Lunatic.

Jedi

Skl is easy to fix via pair up.

Ok, so doing a Female Avatar this run named Deneb (Ogre Battle reference) anyways. Gonna try +HP -Lck now

^^^

Don't get crit.

I used my default +mag -skl male avatar. And then I cheated and used DLC to level up my characters as soon as I was able to access it.

To be fair, part of lunatic mode does rely on luck. For example, I got very lucky in chapter 1, despite restarts, because Frederick did not get hit with the hammer. I had terrible luck in chapter 2 because Frederick wouldn't dodge an axe with a sword equipped and it made me start over LOTS of times.

I prefer +Def -Skill.

That is what I'd consider on Lunatic because going to 2 luck down from 4 is just asking for trouble when a lot of stuff early on can has enhanced crit or has high skill in general. Skill's been a joke stat since FE7, too, so there's that.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I did Chapter 2 with neither a broken MU nor Pair up.

Get at me.

"Look at how much more superior I am then all of you"

You wanna stop going around being like Shadykid? Kthx

Chapter 2 is dumb, saying it now. Completely luck based.

"Look at how much more superior I am then all of you"

You wanna stop going around being like Shadykid? Kthx

Chapter 2 is dumb, saying it now. Completely luck based.

I was mainly joking although I have done it, it required me sacrificing like everyone so most wouldn't follow my strat.

Chapter 2 isn't really luck based, it's only luck based if you're approaching it the wrong way. Make sure Fred has the elixir and all vulneraries are on MU or Fred.

You can defeat the first part easily enough by having a good (not even OP) MU x A cav/Vaike and Frederick x Chrom. Drop Fred on the fort asap and equip whatever is best on any given turn. MU grabs whatever he/she can. The top half is pretty easy imo.

I think everyone uses asset: DEF flaw: Luck. I used the default asset: Hp flaw: luck.

I actually am doing the opposite: Asset: Luck Flaw:HP, which is always my Asset/Flaw combo. It does make me super fragile initially but a little stronger and balanced…and incredibly good at dodging later. However, overall I believe this is the worst combination of them all. But whatever, I made it through Chapter 4 with a little bit of difficulty and now I'm fairing better in Lunatic since I finally could grind a little and make everyone useful and not just rely heavily on Frederick.