Innate Berserked status?

Junkhead

Actually the easiest way would be to memory hack their turn status. You can find all the codes you need on gamefaqs

Much better idea, I'm fairly new to hacking, so i don't fully understand it...

you'd need an ASM hack to make someone start berserk'd. it's generally considered one of the hardest parts of hacking and many people can't do it. I suggest tackling smaller things like hex editing and event hacking as that knowledge is practically necessary to successfully implement an ASM hack of this nature.

you'd need an ASM hack to make someone start berserk'd. it's generally considered one of the hardest parts of hacking and many people can't do it. I suggest tackling smaller things like hex editing and event hacking as that knowledge is practically necessary to successfully implement an ASM hack of this nature.

Basically this although I may be able to write up a small routine depending on what exactly you want

lol yeah guys do real ASM hacks first then talkjk i'm the real noob

you wouldn't really need event experience to do this with an asm hack; the most it would take would be to know how to insert an ASMC command

this is silly, stop arguing just for the sake of arguing. to insert an ASMC command on your own you need to at least know how to disassemble an event, find where to do it, and repoint that event so the added code doesn't overwrite anything. that qualifies as event experience.

and it's suggested to do things in order because it's more difficult to do certain things without previous experience, that's all. If he asks "how do I make this ASM hack" I don't want to have to explain what's hexadecimal or how offsets work, that's foundation stuff ><

^ well cam can talk at least :P i kinda hate using asm too though. events are just worse.

that's true as well, i suppose. While events are not technically necessary for this, they're certainly helpful to have, and once you can do events (which are easier to conceptualize at first, if not necessarily easier to actually use) you can probably segue into events much more easily.

yeah i didn't even finish it, you were just pissing me off so I chucked it over untested & not finished. I'm pretty sure the offsets were wrong too.

:D

You...you meanie :'(

Can I get a working one or are you still pissed?

Edited by The Booty Wawriah

Realistically event code is a byte code format that is more complicated than assembly. The "complexity" of assembly is illusory and stems from the fact that it is actually turing complete (to me this makes it simpler since it's more obvious how to do something - you just do it, as opposed to studying and utilizing some clunky and featureless API).

but yeah reprogramming the game's assembly code could do this and just about anything else you want

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eCut, November 19, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, November 19, 2013 - No reason given

My reaction:

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(