gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inui I will pay you to lose to me in melee before I beat myself (no suicides allowed on your part)

(You will probably not be getting any money)

Edited by Rehab

smother that shit in moisturizer as regularly as you can, i would not wish extremely dry hands on my enemies. they crack and bleed and hurt to move and hurt to touch anything with and hurt yo blow slightly on and hurt in general they bleed and they're terrible ughhh

Should putting moisturizer on one's hands hurt? I just dunked em in some Norwegian formula shit and it burrrrrns, wondering if I was in danger of them crumbling into dust or sthg

Should putting moisturizer on one's hands hurt? I just dunked em in some Norwegian formula shit and it burrrrrns, wondering if I was in danger of them crumbling into dust or sthg

No.

You gays realize all of the guy jokes are inappropriate and sexist because gayness knows no gender, right? You dicks are terrible.

Edited by Aleph

You gays realize all of the guy jokes are inappropriate and sexist because gayness knows no gender, right? You dicks are terrible.

I championed our cause a few pages back with SeverIan.

He didn't get it.

smother that shit in moisturizer as regularly as you can, i would not wish extremely dry hands on my enemies. they crack and bleed and hurt to move and hurt to touch anything with and hurt yo blow slightly on and hurt in general they bleed and they're terrible ughhh

Also everyone will tell you that you look like your hands are covered in semen because white flaky dead skin looks like goopy liquid (??).

I once put a shampoo in my hair that immediately started to burn my head as if I had dunked it in acid. I spent the next half hour crying while constantly checking if my head was actually bleeding or if it just felt like it was melting.

Who here in the thread hasn't (Has Not) read Templar, AZ and if not why not.

Brendor you're exempt from this as I'm uncertain you deserve the honour.

Edited by Parrhesia

Playing Melee (smush) for the first time in.. 6 months at least (which made my knuckles sore), Ottawa (Canada) being cold+dry (which helped dry my hands), my folks here using only radiators to heat the house (which made my hands more dry), and my hands already being a mite cracked (dry) came together this week to form the perfect storm of dryhand, AKA waking up in the middle of the morning with a searing pain in my hands that kept me up until I doused them in moisturizer.

I shouldn't be allowed to hurt myself while on vacation

Punishment for playing such a terrible game, your hands scream in protest.

Hope they feel better soon!

Templar, AZ sounds familiar. Parrhesia, do you mind giving me a brief overview of the comic's plot? (I'm assuming it's a comic from what Stolypin said.)

Edited by Esme