Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a reference to satan

but you're--

oh, I get it

Why is this thread always sinking so fast? Did someone steal the gays?

I think it's because most of us just come here to post random shit

it's like a mini-fftf within fftf namsayin

disgustingly prejudiced areas of fftf.

I did not know those existed.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, though. There are many different people on the internet, let alone an FE forum. Still, I didn't make the thread with that in mind, it was mostly me posting something dumb after a PARTY BUZZ and it kinda took off from there.

but I just realized you are talking from your experience so I guess Im glad my thread is a safe place for you

Yeah...

I'm as straight as a ruler. Sorry.

However, results are what matter in the end, not intention, it seems.

At first I read this as straight as a ruler of men. You know, like a king or something. So I was gonna be like "I'll make you bend the knee." Then I realized what you were actually saying.

I did not know those existed.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, though. There are many different people on the internet, let alone an FE forum. Still, I didn't make the thread with that in mind, it was mostly me posting something dumb after a PARTY BUZZ and it kinda took off from there.

but I just realized you are talking from your experience so I guess Im glad my thread is a safe place for you

so that's what it was

GUYS I JUST GOT PATH OF RADIANCE TO WORK OMG I JUST STARTED CHAPTER NINE AND I AM HAVING A BLAST

best birthday

Congrats!!

Don't make the mistake of dragging Mists & Rhys' plasma packing IV dragging bed-sore havin butts around for too long, they are just too slow.

Congrats!!

Don't make the mistake of dragging Mists & Rhys' plasma packing IV dragging bed-sore havin butts around for too long, they are just too slow.

well I like mist so she's staying on my team

kinda weaning myself off of Rhys right now

Mist's pony is probably a higher tier than Mist herself.

Though I used her fine in PoR.

I wish they went back to Jugdral staffs, specifically Thracia, those things were the best.

Never-miss status staves with permanent (barring more staff use) affliction.

I goofed on chapter 11

I had Mist near that house in the middle of the map and then the FUCKING BLACK KNIGHT spawned and killed her

at range

so I restarted and kicked everyone's ass

Now I'm off to dinner!

I goofed on chapter 11

I had Mist near that house in the middle of the map and then the FUCKING BLACK KNIGHT spawned and killed her

at range

so I restarted and kicked everyone's ass

Now I'm off to dinner!

Mist is great for a one-time use as bait / cannon fodder.

Okay, I lied, I can't resist using Rhys. I love how he gets doubled all the time, he is like a kamikaze nun (except he doesn't kill anyone).

Mist is great for a one-time use as bait / cannon fodder.

Okay, I lied, I can't resist using Rhys. I love how he gets doubled all the time, he is like a kamikaze nun (except he doesn't kill anyone).

Rhys was meant to be a staff-knight. But they didn't give him armor because he's sickly, and wearing the armor would have killed him.