Fire Emblem - Project Juan Now With Prolouge Patch Fixed and Working! :D

Kobazco

Bro, it doesn't matter. They're both good.

I can never successfully post an image here from imgur. SF just doesn't like it but tinypic works fine, it even give you the IMG codes so you don't have to select it. That's a slight thing but I find tinypic to be far superior when posting images on the forums but anyway..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imgur gives you the IMG codes too, Brendor. I've been using it for over a year and it's worked perfectly for me.

Your map concepts look good, but there's a lot of tile spam and the foresty map looks really cramped.

I can never successfully post an image here from imgur. SF just doesn't like it but tinypic works fine, it even give you the IMG codes so you don't have to select it. That's a slight thing but I find tinypic to be far superior when posting images on the forums but anyway..

Huh, that's interesting. Never happened to me before.

ANYWAYS!

How much chapters will this hack cover? I'm guessing it's going to be a full chapter hack?

Also, will there be custom classes?

Huh, that's interesting. Never happened to me before.

ANYWAYS!

How much chapters will this hack cover? I'm guessing it's going to be a full chapter hack?

Also, will there be custom classes?

The current custom classes kill m going to use are the dog and axe wvyren knight. So far I have 4 chapters includinv the prolouge made, but I have no text/dialouve working cause I'm bad at that.

I apologize for the typos as my phone doesn't seem to like me.

ModEdit:

Please don't double post.

Edited by ePamplemouss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I've been extremely lazy and just recently started working on this again, and the prolouge is almost done! I just need to get 2 or 3 more potraits done a few more text and events and everything should be great! :D

Heres some screen shots :D

FireEmblem_01_zps857ee4bb.pngHere we have what the main lord promoted is going to be, Rogue from FE8 sacred stones. The Palette is NOT the final palette, this is an example.

FireEmblem_04_zps324b2a79.pngHere is the main lord's unpromoted palette. The enemies palette is curentlly messed up as i was messing around with generic palettes :D

FireEmblem_02_zps01592a33.pngAnd Heres some text in game! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The patch is glitchy as heck and I can't get past a soldier without screwing it up...

Also, there are errors in the text and the cavalier guy doesn't even have a name.

So basically, I can't play it.

The patch is glitchy as heck and I can't get past a soldier without screwing it up...

Also, there are errors in the text and the cavalier guy doesn't even have a name.

So basically, I can't play it.

I did notice it said the Rom was too big or something so the patch didn't fully go idk. The first solider can be passed by going on a forest.

Edit: the rom being big probably has something to do with me adding/exextending the animation index. Will fix when I get home in about 10 mins. Should fix all of the text errors.

2nd Edit: I see what you mean. My patched game crashes after being fought... Looks like I'll have to completely redo the rom..... God damnt xD

Edited by Kobazco

use ups format not ips

Thanks! It works perfectly now and I dont have to redo everything! I'm going to re-upload it in a sec! :D

EDIT: The links are now fixed and everything should work now! :D

Edited by Kobazco

the video is just a black screen on my end. Also its Prologue, not prolouge. Is it like a language thing because I see a lot of people spell it that way.

Edited by GhastStation

the video is just a black screen on my end. Also its Prologue, not prolouge. Is it like a language thing because I see a lot of people spell it that way.

i did notice that, try turning it to 240p then to 360p that worked for me. I just checked it and it worked, but try what i said

Wow... Okay, I hate to be a butt here. but there are a lot of things I see that definitely need help. Tons of grammatical errors like random capitalized words for starters. The plot I just don't understand. I steal some food from a baker and then I'm being arrested for something else? idk, it seems you had the idea for your plot and just gave it all in the prologue, which makes it seem quite rushed. and why is it a seize mission? I see a bunch of other things going on but i suppose that's enough for now.

Wow... Okay, I hate to be a butt here. but there are a lot of things I see that definitely need help. Tons of grammatical errors like random capitalized words for starters. The plot I just don't understand. I steal some food from a baker and then I'm being arrested for something else? idk, it seems you had the idea for your plot and just gave it all in the prologue, which makes it seem quite rushed. and why is it a seize mission? I see a bunch of other things going on but i suppose that's enough for now.

Yeah I know I saw all of those grammar errors and stuff and was planning to fix them, though I have been very lazy around this project lately.... The plot, well I was trying to say that he steals the food and runs away from the baker and them Empire soldiers come to the town at the same moment looking for Takeshi and his friends as they deserted the army. I'm getting to fixing the grammar errors I know of now.

You should at least clean up your hack before releasing it.

You might want to start over on the map. Or you can let me do it.

You should at least clean up your hack before releasing it.

You might want to start over on the map. Or you can let me do it.

That map is honestly my best lol I was planning on redoing some stuff. I have fixed the grammar issues tho.

If u want to do the map you can i guess

Edited by Kobazco

• 2 months later...