All these warnings I'm getting are making me paranoid.

Garland Chaos

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite story was always the original one where he fucks with Sif's hair and Thor's all "I'mma hit you in the face if you don't fix this shit" and so does everyone else so Loki just fucks with some dwarves to make presents for everyone and they're like "Eh yeah we forgive you we think you totally learned your lesson dude"

Also Freya's supposed to be a goddess of fertility to the Nords so assumedly she'd be a curvy blonde Nord. *///o///*

Edited by Esau of Isaac

My favorite story was always the original one where he fucks with Sif's hair and Thor's all "I'mma hit you in the face if you don't fix this shit" and so does everyone else so Loki just fucks with some dwarves to make presents for everyone and they're like "Eh yeah we forgive you we think you totally learned your lesson dude"

Also Freya's supposed to be a goddess of fertility to the Nords so assumedly she'd be a curvy blonde Nord. *///o///*

That one made it to the comics too

Except Loki goofed there further and Sif ended up with black hair instead of her original blonde and then they're just like whatever

Ah the cycle of getting mad at and then forgiving Loki good times

Yeah it's just I've never really read any descriptors of hair colour other than Thor's but probably a fair assumption to make

Except Loki goofed there further and Sif ended up with black hair instead of her original blonde and then they're just like whatever

Yeah it's just I've never really read any descriptors of hair colour other than Thor's but probably a fair assumption to make

Har. Eddas are fun!

I assumed Freyja was blond. She was the goddess of gold as well.

oh is that why she has black hair in the movie? I was gonna say, fucking WHAT Sif is defined by her gold hair. Like the hair that he ends up getting from that entire ordeal is literally threaded gold

Yeah Marvelore takes very heavy liberties from the myths, Myth!Thor and Marvel!Thor 2 separate entities even though the latter is based heavily on the former but definitely not all the time for MarvelThor is not exactly a redead either

in Marvel lore Loki is jealous of Sif being Thor's girlfriend and thus got his attention and Loki wants all of Thor's attention so Loki sabotaged Sif's hair

Loki is a little shit

I love that little shit

(Loki is totally sundeer for Thor ngl)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Also when you're a big dumb frost giant

A lot of the giants seem mostly impervious to Aesir. Like there was that one --I can't remember if he was a Jotun or not-- but Thor chucked Mjolnir at him and he had thought a fly landed on him or something.

How did these guys fight a war against people like this @__@

Also when you're a big dumb frost giant

A lot of the giants seem mostly impervious to Aesir. Like there was that one --I can't remember if he was a Jotun or not-- but Thor chucked Mjolnir at him and he had thought a fly landed on him or something.

How did these guys fight a war against people like this @__@

Was that the huge guy where Thor, Loki and company slept in his glove or something like that? I also remember that when Thor drank from the ocean in a mead horn in Utgard, he actually lowered its water level visibly.

Well wasn't there that cabin that they went to of giants where their cat was super big and Thor couldn't even lift it or something?

And I'm not sure if I'm getting myself mixed up but it might have been that their cat was actually Nidhogg?