All these warnings I'm getting are making me paranoid.

Garland Chaos

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been warned in the whole 5 years I've been here. Warns are like a myth to me. A fantasy

it kinda depends on who it is. there are the people who always keep out of trouble like you i guess, and the people who slip up every now and then beacuse they forgot a rule or something...

and then there are people like me who will always continue to get warns. it's just in the things i will think and say around here, and i'm not friendly with the staff to get some get out of warn free cards.

...like that lol

it kinda depends on who it is. there are the people who always keep out of trouble like you i guess, and the people who slip up every now and then beacuse they forgot a rule or something...

and then there are people like me who will always continue to get warns. it's just in the things i will think and say around here, and i'm not friendly with the staff to get some get out of warn free cards.

...like that lol

I'm friends with a lot of the staff and I still got suspended recently, shut the fuck up with that shit and stop breaking rules. Edited by Stolypin Necktie