The most speculated and controversial pairing confirmed for canon.

Caster

Some Cordelia and Chrom supports would be interesting to see. Cordelia trying to work up her courage to speak to Chrom, maybe Chrom tries to help out Cordelia with her being so apprehensive about being around him, and bippity, boopity, BAM they fall in love and marry and stuff and babies. I feel that Cordelia is held back by her crush not being addressed later aside from Severa, but the writers may not have been able to think of a good way to approach this, and I guess we'll just have to deal with what we have.

Of course, this really all falls on whether or not this was actually confirmed as we have no links or evidence to assume this is, indeed, canon.

I call IS cut it for balance reasons. Cordy!Lucina too good, she would be the only mother with +STR and the only one without -DEF, -luk doesn't do s*, Lucina doesn't need magic, -1 res can be rendered irrelevant. Heck, the only adv Sumia would have is the +1 Res and +3 Spd modifier, which don't change anything.

Plus, you know, Severa with Aether...

LOL Balance and FE13 can't be mentioned in the same sentence.

What they said.

I still don't get why people are getting their pants in a knot about it? This is a freaking joke thread for goodness sake.

Her name is "Tiamo". Her name is "Cordelia".

"Kataomoi". "Unrequited Love". End of story.

Edited by shadowofchaos

There is a joke I am missing here

Wait omg

:00000

You know, I've actually gone over the idea of there being a story after the main story where Chrom and friends go to an alternate version of their world where everything is fucked up. They find out later that it's because when Chrom tried to have a baby with Cordelia(while married), she had a miscarriage and died shortly after. Chrom is devastated by this, and goes bat-shit crazy and wrecks everything up.

You know, I've actually gone over the idea of there being a story after the main story where Chrom and friends go to an alternate version of their world where everything is fucked up. They find out later that it's because when Chrom tried to have a baby with Cordelia(while married), she had a miscarriage and died shortly after. Chrom is devastated by this, and goes bat-shit crazy and wrecks everything up.

That... Makes no sense whatsoever.

Neither does the rest of Awakening's plot, but...

So basically Chrom's gal died and as a result he went berserk and trashed the world? I can't see Chrom as a villain, but I guess... If you want an IS game with a villain with a tragic lost love backstory, there are plenty of those already.

So basically Chrom's gal died and as a result he went berserk and trashed the world?

MU would be better for that role than Chrom.

ギャハハハハ・・・

意味はない・・・ 彼女はもう・・・

皆・・・消えてしまえばいい・・・

死ね! 死ねええええ!

ギャハハハハハ!

ハハハハハハハハハ!

Edited by shadowofchaos

MU would be better for that role than Chrom.

ギャハハハハ・・・

意味はない・・・ 彼女はもう・・・

皆・・・消えてしまえばいい・・・

死ね! 死ねええええ!

ギャハハハハハ!

ハハハハハハハハハ!

If he's going to do that, I'd rather see a scenario where he becomes Grima and kills everyone except his lover, who is killed aiding Lucina in her fight against Grima. Realizing what's happened, MU regains his senses, is able to shake off Grima, and travels to the past to try to prevent his past self from reviving Grima and killing his lover, but because of his interference his past self falls in love with someone else. He finds out, berserks, and revives Grima again to try and destroy Chrom's entire company.

Alright, I think that's enough random fanfics for one day.

Or their lover gets killed during one of the battles.

"Shakes it off as best they can" because everyone is counting on them... but in reality just really wants to get to where the "premonition" happened.

And deliberately decides to betray everyone.

Kill everyone.

Kill everything.