The most speculated and controversial pairing confirmed for canon.

Caster

I wasn't going to comment, but we seem to be talking about *facts* now:

Um, source? Proof?

Not that I'm against it, it's better than Chrom x Sumia, imo, but still.

Proof?

FfBqEMx.jpg

Proof here (large image).

Of course it is, their support is not only better than Chrom x Sumia, it's also the best support in the entire game

Ship wars, ship wars!

Fem!Avatar x Chrom all the way. Morgan isn't a paradox: He's just been lying to everyone, except Lucina.

The one on the left is...not Marth, not Ike, ummmm...Barst? And of course everyone knows who Tiamo is!

I guess I don't feel particularly strongly one way or the other. Not sure why people are bothered so much by it either, maybe you just had to be there?

Of course it is, their support is not only better than Chrom x Sumia, it's also the best support in the entire game

what

I mean, it's your opinion, and all, but what

Uh... Did I say ANYTHING at all about supports? I'm fully aware that Chrom and Cordelia did not get one. I'm not a Chrom x Cordelia shipper. Surely people know by now that my preferred wife for Chrom is Olivia. And I don't think either Sumia or Cordelia should get Chrom. Imo, Sumia would be a terrible, TERRIBLE queen and mother (how and why she had a kid I'll never understand. I can easily see her klutziness causing all kinds of problems) and Cordelia deserves better, the poor girl. But I'd rather see Cordelia with Chrom than Sumia because I believe Cordelia would be a better, stronger queen.

Also, I was never asking for any shipping wars or anyone to start shoving Chrom x Female Avatar in my face, thank you.

Everyone in this entire thread:

pYocMzr.png

Who comments to just say "Ha-ha I get the joke. That's funny." ?

I'd much rather fan the flames be a helpful contributor :):

/thread

More like we changed the point until we started brewing a shipping wars.

good job jprebs

Who comments to just say "Ha-ha I get the joke. That's funny." ?

I'd much rather fan the flames be a helpful contributor :):

You guys only trolled two people.

You guys only trolled two people.

Trolling? The entire thread is "trolling", then.

What we did can only be considered staying on-topic :P:

Anyways the joke is obviously over so I think we're done here.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since it's a shipping war, might as well say my piece.

I really, REALLY do not like Sumia as a character. Klutzy, but kind is not an interesting character trait. Lon'qu, a cool-headed, gynophobic swordsman: interesting and funny. Kellam: Is a big guy and never gets noticed: loses its touch after a while, but very comedic. Gaius: a candy-addicted criminal: cool. God damn Henry and Tharja: people on the good side with bad guy traits who still fit in to the army with their funny quirks: very likeable and interesting characters. Not all characters are this good, but Sumia really has no room to show her growth since she only has 7 supports, and even then, she really doesn't grow in much of any of them.

Some Cordelia and Chrom supports would be interesting to see. Cordelia trying to work up her courage to speak to Chrom, maybe Chrom tries to help out Cordelia with her being so apprehensive about being around him, and bippity, boopity, BAM they fall in love and marry and stuff and babies. I feel that Cordelia is held back by her crush not being addressed later aside from Severa, but the writers may not have been able to think of a good way to approach this, and I guess we'll just have to deal with what we have.

Of course, this really all falls on whether or not this was actually confirmed as we have no links or evidence to assume this is, indeed, canon.

Some Cordelia and Chrom supports would be interesting to see. Cordelia trying to work up her courage to speak to Chrom, maybe Chrom tries to help out Cordelia with her being so apprehensive about being around him, and bippity, boopity, BAM they fall in love and marry and stuff and babies. I feel that Cordelia is held back by her crush not being addressed later aside from Severa, but the writers may not have been able to think of a good way to approach this, and I guess we'll just have to deal with what we have.

Ever played Summer Scramble? They have a support in there.

I call IS cut it for balance reasons. Cordy!Lucina too good, she would be the only mother with +STR and the only one without -DEF, -luk doesn't do s*, Lucina doesn't need magic, -1 res can be rendered irrelevant. Heck, the only adv Sumia would have is the +1 Res and +3 Spd modifier, which don't change anything.

Plus, you know, Severa with Aether...

I call IS cut it for balance reasons. Cordy!Lucina too good, she would be the only mother with +STR and the only one without -DEF, -luk doesn't do s*, Lucina doesn't need magic, -1 res can be rendered irrelevant. Heck, the only adv Sumia would have is the +1 Res and +3 Spd modifier, which don't change anything.

Plus, you know, Severa with Aether...

LOL Balance and FE13 can't be mentioned in the same sentence.