Are you excited for Thanksgiving?

Caster

I am, personally.

It has always been one of my favorite holidays.

Sadly not all of my family will be there since my grandparents moved to Florida. :<

But I'm still eager nonetheless.

What will your plans be?~

[/sigh] N-Not exactly...

Thanksgiving is an extremely social, extremely family-oriented holiday traditionally and I just... my social anxiety flares up so badly.

Not to mention, I'm sure everyone will want to coddle the ill girl and express their loving, nitpicky concerns over my health. Like always. I - I know they mean well but I... I'm surrounded by gossips, honestly. I say one thing and everyone knows about it in a week, and I can't just stay quiet because it's extremely rude of me to do so...

I - I'm sorry. This was a rant, really, but um... to answer the question bluntly. No.

I'm gonna use this yo not be at school and probably hang out with friends. On the day of, a bunch of people I don't know too well are going to be coming into my house and leaving at the wee hours, I imagine. I'll just stay in my room for that. But, in any case, I will give my thanks for my friends and stuff, and, most importantly, about a special someone I have. But yeah, that's pretty it.

On one hand it celebrates a mass murder that schools decided to just teach otherwise

On the other hand it's a much needed extra two days off from school

hng

Schools still do that? Ugh. Stupid Puritans.

Yes food is good

I think a family friend is inviting us to food with them and they usually have very good food

FOOOOOOOD

*CRASH* ANOTHER!