FE: Awakening character key-chains

VincentASM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So conflicted. 8U Want that Licht keychain, and that Sumia one, and that Severa one...I want all of them. But Licht has priority. SO GLAD he gets the keychain treatment!

Welp my haul arrived and so did my Tharja figure, indiana jones figma and super sonico figma but we don't care about those. We care about these little cuties.

It comes with this tiny little boxset like you see in a lot of those anime stores you see frequently.

The cut outs are for the those store owners if they want to display them.

aMsqUP0.jpg

A bit of the side view

R1zfP9R.jpg

The actual inside of the box..

O0A7kpU.jpg

The keychain boxes with the authentic Nintendo sticker to let you know this is an official licensed product

Dp2WIrJ.jpg

And of course here they all are the keychains themselves.

knFgAam.jpg

I love them all and will probably hang them in my room for a neat display purpose. I got vol 3 and 4 preorder so I can't wait.

Edited by kingddd

I like that they have male avatar, Maribelle, and Laurent (in addition to Miriel and Brady from first set). Whether I'll get them or not is still another thing entirely.

Edited by Sangyul

Still no Virion. Grrrr

OMG HENRY AND LIBRA! I think i might spend money on this nao.

Wait..thats MaleRobin. Dammit. Oh well..looks like Henry.

LIBRA DOE!

Is there a way to get those individually? Cuz i dont want the ENTIRE set.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I'm seriously digging that second set of first gen keychains. It's too bad these things aren't sold separately, or I wouldn't think twice about buying several of them.

I might cave and buy Vol. 3 anyway because Lon'qu, Libra, and Maribelle.

Which is sadly inconsistent with what it looks like in battle:

wO7OtCr.jpg

(Admittedly, this is still slightly different than what is on the keychain, but I'm pretty sure Goetia was what was intended)

But yeah, female Morgan holds the exact same book in her artwork, wonder why they gave it to M Morgan. Just preference, I guess.

MMorgan uses Goetia in TFP1.

FMorgan uses Hauteclere in her TFP appearance.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait, these only come in sets? I just want Frederick (and maybe Female Avatar and male Morgan to complete his family). :/

Besides, I wouldn't know what to do with so many. lol

Wait, these only come in sets? I just want Frederick (and maybe Female Avatar and male Morgan to complete his family). :/

Besides, I wouldn't know what to do with so many. lol

Yes but many local Japanese stores can choose to sell them individually. Based on the cut outs from the boxes in the pic (http://i.imgur.com/R1zfP9R.jpg), you can cut it open to display in the store like you see in many stores that sell merchandise. Unfortunately it's one of those blind boxes you cannot see what're you getting unless you buy the entire set. For me, I just hanged them up like decorations.

YkNz7Ij.jpg

What a lot of people do is make a group split. Basically a guy buys two or more sets. Then asks the community which one they want and they split it accordingly. So I buy this set for 50 bucks and if you want this keychain I can give it to you for 8 bucks etc. Check out myfigurecollection. Lots of people are doing splits there. Ebay has a lot up but I always say it's a last resort since people jack up the prices a lot because of Ebay fees. I think they have some Frederick and male morgan up there. Female robin is really popular though so she gets snagged really easily.

Edited by kingddd

Oh, I see. I don't want a blind box though, I could wind up with a character I dislike.

I've gotten Japanese merchandise from Amazon though, I'll check there first.

I could wind up with a character I dislike.

Oh boo hoo.

You're making it sound like a huge problem.

Amazon isn't the place to get character specific keychains from any of those Awakening sets.

がんばれ、フレデ肉お嬢さん・・・自分の家族を集めること。

Amazon doesn't have the keychains, I already checked there recently myself.

Also, Ana, you have a very … uh, "interesting" way of putting things, as I've probably mentioned before. I mean, yeah, I'm sure most people wouldn't want to end up with a character they dislike, but it's not like you're the only one, you know? Other people will either cave and get the whole set, or decide "screw it, I just want a keychain and will get a blind box". I guess what soc is trying to say is, "why are you so special that you get to ask for things other people may feel the same about but not complain"? As for what you'd do with so many keychains, share or sell them?

I'll check Amazon myself. Also, I know no Japanese.

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n130042591

GjWf9mY.png

Enjoy getting it then.

Or check Ebay. It's 10 bucks + shipping there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Rubber-Keychain-Strap-Frederick-/261457017375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce00d7a1f

Edited by shadowofchaos

I don't see a problem at all o__o

I agree that blind boxes usually suck, but there are options for getting them individually if you try hard enough. Not everything is going to be easy. Especially where importing is concerned.

Still haven't gotten my hands on Lissa after much searching, but I'm trying at least : )

Edited by VincentASM

I don't see a problem at all o__o

I agree that blind boxes usually suck, but there are options for getting them individually if you try hard enough. Not everything is going to be easy. Especially where importing is concerned.

Still haven't gotten my hands on Lissa after much searching, but I'm trying at least : )

Yo. Why didn't you ask me?

I have an extra.

Yo. Why didn't you ask me?

I have an extra.

Fffff, because it was too obvious? >___<

Actually, there is somebody who said they had a spare for me, but just awaiting their reply. You're not going to fob it off any time soon, are you?

Fffff, because it was too obvious? >___<

Actually, there is somebody who said they had a spare for me, but just awaiting their reply. You're not going to fob it off any time soon, are you?

I think this would be better in PMs.

Check your inbox, Mr. site admin.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mean to double post to bump this, but if you guys are even hesitating at getting Vol. 1 or 2... get it now or never.

Volume 1 I think is still at AmiAmi. Volume 2 is sold out from previously backorder status at Hobby Search.

Expensive ways to get Volume 2 is by Otaku Republic or PLAMOYA for at least $100.

Get it now or never get it at all.

Edited by shadowofchaos