FE: Awakening character key-chains

VincentASM

I got volume 2 (with 3 and 4 on preorder)... Maybe I should get vol 1, it would feel weird not to... hmm

100$? Jesus. Why is it so expensive?

those sites usually take advantage of users that don't normally buy from native Japanese online website. Always go for the ones that have Japanese currency as those are usually the most cheapest options as most of them sell at retail prices.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well then.

-orders-

I was gonna wait, but if they're gonna poof...

Now to wait for them to actually open so it can be processed :E

Amiami is now sold out of set 1.

(T-that was close)

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFF Dat double post why was I under the impression someone else had posted?

Edited by L95

• 5 weeks later...

Just received notification from amiami that the keychains Vol 3. and 4 are delayed to July now. Dang there goes my June order.

Was just about to post that in this thread.

You beat me by 3 minutes.

So... I managed to rescue Lissa from SoC.

Also, ransom money sent.

I still feel bad taking the money from you >_>;

...And now I'm a proud owner of a FE:A keychain! Score!

lissakey.jpg

Thanks kindly to SoC, after I realised I totaaaaally missed the boat.

I have Nah reserved at myfigurecollection.net/ too, so I should be sorted. Too bad about that delay though.

Edited by VincentASM

Wait are vol. 1&2 sold out? I was really hoping to get some when I went to Tokyo this summer. It's a shame I won't be able to if they are...

And yay about 3&4! That means I can get them for sure! :)

Wait are vol. 1&2 sold out? I was really hoping to get some when I went to Tokyo this summer. It's a shame I won't be able to if they are...

They are sold out from the manufacturer.

However, you can probably find someone who has it in stock in frigging Japan.

They are sold out from the manufacturer.

However, you can probably find someone who has it in stock in frigging Japan.

oh cool. I wasn't sure since I didn't know how many were made or anything. Glad to know I can keep a lookout for them!

Is it easy to tell which bag has what character? If I feel for like Chrom's sword, will I be able to tell its him? I don't want to buy all of them but want a couple...

oh cool. I wasn't sure since I didn't know how many were made or anything. Glad to know I can keep a lookout for them!

Is it easy to tell which bag has what character? If I feel for like Chrom's sword, will I be able to tell its him? I don't want to buy all of them but want a couple...

They're in sealed cardboard boxes. However, maybe you'll be lucky and find opened boxes or maybe kindly ask the shop owner?

I still want Frederick, but the only one I saw on Ebay was almost $20. That is just crazy for a little keychain...

Yar, I feel ya. I think these sellers usually bank on people who have the money to spare and/or are desperate for the product.

That or they have unrealistic expectations. I dunno o__o

Sometimes you can get really lucky though, like the FE4 figures pop up from time to time with relatively fair prices.

Edited by VincentASM

• 1 month later...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-COL-6507-S001&page=top

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-COL-6508-S001&page=top

The first volume and second volume are getting a re-release this July so if you missed out now's your chance.

£26 for a keyring? Seems excessively steep for something so small.

($45 dollars.)

($45 dollars.)

you're getting 10 keychains for the first volume. 8 for the second volume. You can always sell off the ones you don't want. People are willing to pay a lot for them.

Edited by kingddd

($45 dollars.)

It's $45 for the whole pack of about 6-9 keychains. That means each one is about $5-$6 which is actually the regular price for anime keychains these days haha. Though on ebay, the individual ones sell from like $10-$20 so...

It's $45 for the whole pack of about 6-9 keychains. That means each one is about $5-$6 which is actually the regular price for anime keychains these days haha. Though on ebay, the individual ones sell from like $10-$20 so...

Oh right, that seems a bit more reasonable. XD

Yo, kingddd, any news on when the preorders for Vol. 3 and 4 should be shipping?

One of my friends who has a friend in Japan said something to the contrary of the late July release date.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I finally got Frederick off of eBay, so I'm good to go. :D He hangs on my purse, so he goes to work with me every time. x3

Edited by Anacybele

Yo, kingddd, any news on when the preorders for Vol. 3 and 4 should be shipping?

One of my friends who has a friend in Japan said something to the contrary of the late July release date.

Amiami hasn't sent me a delay notification. (yet?) Still July on their website for sets 3 and 4.

EDIT: On Amiami's front page, sets 1 and 2 seem to have a re-release for this month, you can preorder them right now if you want

Edited by L95

Nothing yet. When they say late Month they usually mean around the 20s to 31 days of the month. Of course picking the cheapest shipping just makes us wait an extra 2 or 3 weeks.

From what I've heard, I think the release date may be the 26th of July. I ordered volume 3 through someone my parents know in Japan, and they'd originally not heard that the release got delayed. After they heard as such, I believe the 26th was the date they mentioned?

you're getting 10 keychains for the first volume. 8 for the second volume. You can always sell off the ones you don't want. People are willing to pay a lot for them.

So you're saying I should buy like 10 of these sets and sell 9 of them piece-by-piece to get rich quick?

So you're saying I should buy like 10 of these sets and sell 9 of them piece-by-piece to get rich quick?

You don't have to but a lot of people do that to make a quick buck back and few dollar differences. However you''ll have to be patient with some of them because depending on the popularity of the character will sell quicker than others. So just hope you can find someone actually interested.