can someone please explain this

in essence:

"screw this, if you walk out on me i'm gonna get you"

>>"fuck that if you were walking out on me you wouldn't be putting up a status because i'd be smacking your ass. you're just buttmad because you tried to set somebody up for two grams [of cocaine] and they beat your ass the fuck up wham bam thank you ma'am"

in essence:

>>"fuck that if you were walking out on me you wouldn't be putting up a status because i'd be smacking your ass. you're just buttmad because you tried to set somebody up for two grams [of cocaine] and they beat your ass the fuck up wham bam thank you ma'am"

I will take that as a translation(although I feel like cocaine might be too hardcore for these highschool students).

oh so those are two different people?

yes!

in essence:

Wow. Someone owned so hard that only Integ could translate.

"I am quite aggravated by all of these events, if you are attempting to sell drugs in my location then I believe I can take charge of this situation, financially or otherwise."

"Sell drugs? I would physically restrain you if necessary in the event that I witnessed you dealing in such illicit goods. You can be sure that in so doing I would leave you in a most precarious situation in regards to your physical condition. You would likely be incapable of even having posted your earlier status online because of the injuries I would inflict upon you. With regards to your poor choice of verbiage, you most cowardly of lesser men, I would certainly not "attempt" to do anything. I am of a higher caliber than yourself and thus I simply do or do not do something. You are very obviously smoldering at your pathetic lack of ability to even sell a meager two grams to a most common female, who subsequently rejected your proposal with physical force. I am utterly appalled at your distinct inability to handle such an incomprehensibly simple matter. I wonder what is wrong with you."

LOOK AT ALL THESE MULTIPLE INTERPRETATIONS

"I am quite aggravated by all of these events, if you are attempting to sell drugs in my location then I believe I can take charge of this situation, financially or otherwise."

"Sell drugs? I would physically restrain you if necessary in the event that I witnessed you dealing in such illicit goods. You can be sure that in so doing I would leave you in a most precarious situation in regards to your physical condition. You would likely be incapable of even having posted your earlier status online because of the injuries I would inflict upon you. With regards to your poor choice of verbiage, you most cowardly of lesser men, I would certainly not "attempt" to do anything. I am of a higher caliber than yourself and thus I simply do or do not do something. You are very obviously smoldering at your pathetic lack of ability to even sell a meager two grams to a most common female, who subsequently rejected your proposal with physical force. I am utterly appalled at your distinct inability to handle such an incomprehensibly simple matter. I wonder what is wrong with you."

LOOK AT ALL THESE MULTIPLE INTERPRETATIONS

:o

Are you even human?

Sounds like a racist chav.

Do you live in the UK, by chance?

negative

therefor i have no idea what chav means

:(

also they decided to respond more! but i'm not bothering to put it up because it's kind of just going to be the same type of stuff

negative

therefor i have no idea what chav means

:(

also they decided to respond more! but i'm not bothering to put it up because it's kind of just going to be the same type of stuff

From wikipedia:

Chav, (/ˈæv/ chav) is a stereotype and pejorative epithet used in Britain.[1][2] The stereotype was popularised in the first decade of the 21st century by the British mass media to refer to an antisocial youth subculture in the United Kingdom.[3]The Oxford Dictionary defines Chav as an informal British derogatory meaning a young lower-class person who displays brash and loutish behaviour and wears real or imitation designer clothes.[4]

Believe me, if you ever go to britain you will know what it means, even if you don't know the word for it.

Edited by Nobody