About the super secret Pelleas occurence right before the climatic event of his life....

Liz

who do you choose to kill Pelleas?

do you have Micaiah kill him, or do you pass the burden to another (as in Tauroneo)?

NOTE: do not post "I always recruit him." Assume its your first playthrough.

Edited by Psyche Ridell Crimea

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I only killed him when I had to. I don't see a point in killing off a unit that you could just as easily shelf.

But when I had to kill him, I had Tauroneo do it. I don't think it's in Micaiah's personality to kill someone like Pelleas. Even if it is to save Daein.

Tauroneo I can see him doing it.

Well I only killed him when I had to. I don't see a point in killing off a unit that you could just as easily shelf.

But when I had to kill him, I had Tauroneo do it. I don't think it's in Micaiah's personality to kill someone like Pelleas. Even if it is to save Daein.

Tauroneo I can see him doing it.

That's why I feel that story wise Micaiah has to do it. If Tauroneo does it it loses a bit of meaning to me. Tauroneo is a well known soldier and is used to death and sacrifice. While Micaiah, who was just made commander and is now getting used to the rigors of war, was forced to kill the very king she had helped into power. It also makes her conversations with Lekain seem more powerful to me. I can see it now, her tearful expression as she recalls Pelleas' death clutching the very hands that are stained with his blood until her nails pierce her palm and cause her blood to mix with his.

That's why I feel that story wise Micaiah has to do it. If Tauroneo does it it loses a bit of meaning to me. Tauroneo is a well known soldier and is used to death and sacrifice. While Micaiah, who was just made commander and is now getting used to the rigors of war, was forced to kill the very king she had helped into power. It also makes her conversations with Lekain seem more powerful to me. I can see it now, her tearful expression as she recalls Pelleas' death clutching the very hands that are stained with his blood until her nails pierce her palm and cause her blood to mix with his.

That's a very good point.

Hm. Branded's got me. Though the temtation's too much:

"Well Mr Gambini, that was a well thought out, well explained objection."

"Thank you your honor."

"Overruled."

".____."

more of a good question would be: why would you kill such a worthwhile unit. Also Dark Magic is made of pure win.

Because some of us have no choice but to do so. But this is coming from someone who hasn't started a playthrough from a clear data file.

more of a good question would be: why would you kill such a worthwhile unit. Also Dark Magic is made of pure win.

maybe you should read again what i posted first. you JUST may find the answer there

who do you choose to kill Pelleas?

do you have Micaiah kill him, or do you pass the burden to another (as in Tauroneo)?

NOTE: do not post "I always recruit him." Assume its your first playthrough.

I have no problem in recruiting him on my very first playthough at all. It was fairly straight forward actually.

i find that VERY hard to believe

:blink: Are you sure you recruited Pellas on your first playthrough?

perhaps Tashi can modify the game with a blink of an eye!

he must be a hacker extraordinaire!

Its because I used guides and instructions on my very first playthough. Does that explain why?

so you are telling me that there is a guide that tells you how to recruit pelleas on your FIRST PLAYTHROUGH?

because i have yet to find something that tells me how to do it.