About the super secret Pelleas occurence right before the climatic event of his life....

Liz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now on I recruit Pelleas though! For my next playthrough I'm gonna try to get the secret Almedha/Pelleas ending...

To get that ending, you have to fight Micaiah with Soren in Part 3 - Chapter... is it 7 or the endgame? I've never done it, but this is what I've heard.

To get that ending, you have to fight Micaiah with Soren in Part 3 - Chapter... is it 7 or the endgame? I've never done it, but this is what I've heard.

It's all right here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=41770246

My big worry is Ike taking on the Black Knight in Part 3 - Chapter 7.

Soren fighting Micaiah, someone had a great idea for. Take either Tormod's or Calill's Meteor Tome and give it to either Ilyana (for Tormod) or Haar (For Calill), and equip Soren with Meteor. With Meteor, he can attack Micaiah from far away in said Part 3 - Chapter 7, and Pelleas in Part 3 - Endgame from further away.

It's all right here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=41770246

My big worry is Ike taking on the Black Knight in Part 3 - Chapter 7.

Soren fighting Micaiah, someone had a great idea for. Take either Tormod's or Calill's Meteor Tome and give it to either Ilyana (for Tormod) or Haar (For Calill), and equip Soren with Meteor. With Meteor, he can attack Micaiah from far away in said Part 3 - Chapter 7, and Pelleas in Part 3 - Endgame from further away.

Lol, Gamefaqs.

I was thinking, that part giving Ike and Soren an A-level support from PoR, that's a little ridiculous. I mean, they do have a bond anyway.

I guess it's so you understand their relationship more rather than, "some swordsman and his mage buddy." I dunno.

I guess it's so you understand their relationship more rather than, "some swordsman and his mage buddy." I dunno.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I just don't want to do a new playthrough with IkeXSoren. But wait... I believe I already have one! ...In case I didn't erase that epilogue.

Lol, Gamefaqs.
Why do you laugh out loud at Gamefaqs? It's one of the most useful websites there is. It's helped me out for many a game. Without Gamefaqs the gaming world be a much worse place, image having to go back to phoning those crappy hotlines everytime you got stuck in a game!

Why do you laugh out loud at Gamefaqs? It's one of the most useful websites there is. It's helped me out for many a game. Without Gamefaqs the gaming world be a much worse place, image having to go back to phoning those crappy hotlines everytime you got stuck in a game!

I laugh at the overly critical FE GameFAQS community. Seriously, a 50 page thing arguing whether Volug or Nolan is better is too much. FYI, they're both good.

Besides, one of their guides for FE7 said that Isadora > Sain and Lowen. I lol'd.

Edited by ChaosNinji

I laugh at the overly critical FE GameFAQS community. Seriously, a 50 page thing arguing whether Volug or Nolan is better is too much. FIY, they're both good.

Besides, one of their guides for FE7 said that Isadora > Sain and Lowen. I lol'd.

They like to talk a lot?

And if there is a dumb guide then that means that there is someone on the site who has one different opinion... Or they write anything in the guides.