Lucius v Erk

Elieson

Imo lucius is better due to his insane accuracy solutions and better Staff upon promotion, but Erk does come earlier regardless of mode and has durability that I can count on more than one hand.

I've sandbagged erk my entire life, and suddenly, I feel like it's been in the wrong. Am I?

They're both good, really. I'd tend to prefer lucius, as the prepromote bishop, Renault, sucks. Meanwhile, Pent can actually surpass Erk at times. However, I tend to use Erk more, as the few chapters after Lucius' joining are not ones I find easy (Although the ship has a lot of shamans to give him weapon advantage).

I personally prefer Lucius. Erk is fine, but there are quite a few perfectly good anima users, while Lucius fills an understaffed niche, in light magic. Not the best niche, admittedly, but I love variety. And when it comes to video games, for me, personal preference overrules common sense.

Plus, I will forvever push Raven/Lucius A support, OTP.

Edited by Mister Sunshine Sprinkles

Erk is better because Anima is better; he always seems to out perform Lucius in my runs as well.

Plus, he A Supports with Serra, so I use her over him as my bishop and they destroy everything together. OTP 4 life.

Erk is better because Anima is better; he always seems to out perform Lucius in my runs as well.

Plus, he A Supports with Serra, so I use her over him as my bishop and they destroy everything together. OTP 4 life.

You are my mortal enemy.

You are my mortal enemy.

Sorry you feel that way. It's what I've shipped for 10 years since first playing the game and the first thing I have ever shipped in a Fire Emblem game.

Sorry you feel that way. It's what I've shipped for 10 years since first playing the game and the first thing I have ever shipped in a Fire Emblem game.

You monster.

Speaking of Serra, where did you get that perfect Serra pic, Yuyuko?

;>_>

Erk comes earlier and is kind of a magical eliwood.

Eliwood always ends up worse than Roy for me.

Me?

While I tend to see Lucius get more crits early on (:D for Lightning), Erk has being in from the start going for him. Both also have a good support network (Being able to be with the Cornwell twins/Serra doesn't hurt), and do take up separate tomes, leaving more units with unique weapons.

That being said, I'm a fan of offensive magic, so I like both.