Any Bravely Default players?

VincentASM

After 102 hours of playing, i finally finished the game. Every second i played that game, was totally worth it. Now i can't wait to get the sequel x.x

[spoiler=Final Boss]Was it just me, or was Ouroboros easy as hell? He literally couldn't do anything to me expect for the onehit-kill and that could easily be avoided with that skill from the Spiritmaster. Also the attack that forces you to default or use a friendsummon was no problem at all, since the effect disappeared after like 2 turns. Even Final Airy was more difficult than him with her Fireweakness and Fireattackcombo. At least the battle music was absolutely epic, one of the best themes i've heard so far.

Well for now i guess I'm just going to max out every job class, or is there anything else you can do besides doing the Norende-enemies or

beating the bosses in Eternia again?

About the Final Boss :

It was not particulary hard (I played on easy mind you), but it was above all an extremely long fight.

And it's world eater skill was pretty annoying.

I never thought of using Spiritmaster...

There was a time when I was worried because Agnes was unusable, but White Wind saved the day.

The Eternia battles are a Boss Rush.They're not that hard, except Yulyana's team...

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the Final Boss :

It was not particulary hard (I played on easy mind you), but it was above all an extremely long fight.

And it's world eater skill was pretty annoying.

I never thought of using Spiritmaster...

There was a time when I was worried because Agnes was unusable, but White Wind saved the day.

The Eternia battles are a Boss Rush.They're not that hard, except Yulyana's team...

I got a bit lucky since he always made Edea unuseable and she was only some sort of tank and supporter for me. White wind is indeed a really good backuphealing if your main healer isn't able to do something, totally worth the pain getting it.

A boss rush sounds pretty nice, even if it is just the same teams as before. Yulyanas team can be really easy if you has a fast user of Spiritmaster's Stillness and someone for Shippujinrai to deal damage. All you need to do is increase your Spiritmaster's BP once for every Stillness he used, and you can easily win the battle completly without taking damage at all.. though it's some sort of really cheap tactic..

Well, I pre-ordered the Collecto's Edition yesterday, so I should be getting it... 5-10 days after February 7, unless GameStop decides to break the street date or something.

And yeah, I hope for the sequel, but I really think its release depends on how the first game sells in the West.

If sales aren't good... we might not get it. ;~;

We have to get the sequel we just have too! I wants it :<

I played the demo as soon as it was available, loved it, and downloaded the game on Christmas Day. I'm only about 14 hours in because I've been playing other new games like Assassin's Creed 4 and Super Mario 3D World, but I've been leaving my 3DS on sleep mode for ages so my Norende is very nearly complete.

I've just added a few people who posted on the first page whom I recall seeing around the forums before. That's...

so yeah. Add me, please! Sorry about everyone else, but I just don't want to go through this whole long thing.

I dont think you have given us your FC I cant find it anywhere XD

Spent my Bravely Default money on Rune Factory 4 ;_;

I still think it's worth it.

But Bravely Default is awesome!! (Though I want RF4 It needs to hurry up and be released here T_T)

Also

[spoiler=Story Spoilers]I been thinking Airy has linked countless worlds together in the past and each one of those she would have tricked Agnes up until she killed her correct? Also Would that mean Tiz was also with her everytime up until Airy kills them? and would Tiz have had a celestial being in him every single time? And Edea would have also been with them every single time possibly, that is unless the world that Ringabel came from was the first time Agnes,Tiz & Edea was together.

And then you have the world you start in, I presume that would be the first time that it was ever Agnes, Tiz, Edea & Ringabel traveling together, And this happening is pretty much what led to Airy finally being found out and being killed along with her master and them then saving all the worlds,if she had just killed Ringabel in his world with the rest things probably would have went a lot differently, she might have never been found out and the worlds most likely would have been destroyed, Is was pretty much Ringabel being in the group with his book and regaining some of his memories this time that made it go a different path to what has happened every time before.

And still waiting to see if anyone will reply too...

What do you all think happened to Ringabel, that scene in the end really didn't make much sense but if you read D's Journal it says he is with the rest, I honestly didn't get the end with Ringabel, but then again there is so many instances with him that just plain don't make sense...I wish that part was all explained better maybe in the sequel..I can hope... all the characters need to return, they have too! I'm just sad the world they go back to everyone they knew is pretty much dead.. and cant return in the sequel.. T_T I was also thinking the scene with Ringabel in the alternate ending also made no sense when he is on Granship and puts a flower on the spot Edea died... is that him paying respect to the Edea from his world or did he actually go back to his world in that ending..

Edited by Shelie

I dont think you have given us your FC I cant find it anywhere XD

But Bravely Default is awesome!! (Though I want RF4 It needs to hurry up and be released here T_T)

Also

[spoiler=Story Spoilers]I been thinking Airy has linked countless worlds together in the past and each one of those she would have tricked Agnes up until she killed her correct? Also Would that mean Tiz was also with her everytime up until Airy kills them? and would Tiz have had a celestial being in him every single time? And Edea would have also been with them every single time possibly, that is unless the world that Ringabel came from was the first time Agnes,Tiz & Edea was together.

And then you have the world you start in, I presume that would be the first time that it was ever Agnes, Tiz, Edea & Ringabel traveling together, And this happening is pretty much what led to Airy finally being found out and being killed along with her master and them then saving all the worlds,if she had just killed Ringabel in his world with the rest things probably would have went a lot differently, she might have never been found out and the worlds most likely would have been destroyed, Is was pretty much Ringabel being in the group with his book and regaining some of his memories this time that made it go a different path to what has happened every time before.

And still waiting to see if anyone will reply too...

What do you all think happened to Ringabel, that scene in the end really didn't make much sense but if you read D's Journal it says he is with the rest, I honestly didn't get the end with Ringabel, but then again there is so many instances with him that just plain don't make sense...I wish that part was all explained better maybe in the sequel..I can hope... all the characters need to return, they have too! I'm just sad the world they go back to everyone they knew is pretty much dead.. and cant return in the sequel.. T_T I was also thinking the scene with Ringabel in the alternate ending also made no sense when he is on Granship and puts a flower on the spot Edea died... is that him paying respect to the Edea from his world or did he actually go back to his world in that ending..

Fudge, I thought I had it in my signature. I do on other forums. Silly me. Here it is:

2836 - 0188 - 2561

[spoiler=Final Boss]Was it just me, or was Ouroboros easy as hell? He literally couldn't do anything to me expect for the onehit-kill and that could easily be avoided with that skill from the Spiritmaster. Also the attack that forces you to default or use a friendsummon was no problem at all, since the effect disappeared after like 2 turns. Even Final Airy was more difficult than him with her Fireweakness and Fireattackcombo. At least the battle music was absolutely epic, one of the best themes i've heard so far.

I dunno, but his final phase was pretty nuts as far as I'm concerned. He kept doing that attack that deals like 7000 damage to the whole party, which is plenty to one-shot everyone who isn't in Default, and he doesn't give you any prior warnings before using it. In fact, he's not above using it twice in a row. Add to that that he kept disabling my only healer with that special attack, and you can probably see why I had trouble with him. On my first try I actually died, and I was pissed.

My current tactic in boss fights after unlocking all classes

Hermes Soes all around, maybe speep % boost so that everyone outspeeds everything while the slowest character has Spiritmaster command equiped for Stillness and Fairy Ward seems to be carrying me through. Slowly whittle down on enemy Hp while I never take any damage. So far been able to get so much JP due to fulfilling Undamaged conditions plus JP boost 8D. Spirit masters are such a step up from White Mages, unlike them bloody Arcanist >_>

This games great by the responses, so I think I will preorder it.

Is the Collector's edition worth it though, for hose who have it already? Too bad Americans receive the game last though... I as getting to use to buying games that have been out for some time now and thoroughly spoiling myself. So this will be my first blind run in a year or more :) .

• 2 weeks later...

The game comes out in NA in 2 days, I will pick it up Thursday though, so I am playing the demo for right now.

Add me for jolly Co-operation!

---

please send me a PM when you add me.

My friend code is:

Sifer

2036 7514 4412

I will send out PMs tomorrow

--

technically a double post but I am trying to add friend codes.

Edited by sifer

Didn't Nintendo publish this game anyway? I don't think SE was going to release it internationally. If Nintendo wants it localized, it'll happen.

I can't see it not happening honestly.

This games great by the responses, so I think I will preorder it.

Is the Collector's edition worth it though, for hose who have it already? Too bad Americans receive the game last though... I as getting to use to buying games that have been out for some time now and thoroughly spoiling myself. So this will be my first blind run in a year or more :) .

Haven't checked the topic lately, but regarding the collectors edition, you'll get:

- A CD with the OST of Bravely Default

- The game (duh)

- Some AR cards

- the art book

and... the infamous Agnes figurine: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=92495611

I am not sure if it's really worth it especially because the figurine is really bad painted, if you can, go for the pre-order bonus edition. They had it over here and you'll get the game and the art book too bad, I was just 10 minutes too late

20 Villager transfer from Demo

This hasn't been posted in this forum yet so I will post it here.

This is a exploit where you transfer 20 villagers from the demo to the full game.

The man is located between the magic and equipment shop, he is facing west.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/729328-bravely-default/68255426

---

Too bad the collector's edition was sold out when I made the post :/ , I wanted the soundtrack and artbook but I have to make do with the standard edition game.

Now it look like the NA are getting excited about the game!

Edited by sifer

I imagine this thread will be more active again soon with NA finally getting BD, I hope you all enjoy the game. Only couple more days!

Edited by Shelie

be sure to transfer the twenty villagers from the demo to the full game!

look at my previous post.

-

I have work on the release day and two days afterwards, so not much gaming can be done for a bit :(

Edited by sifer

Finally got the collecter's edition. Was delivered to my previous address instead of my current on (ya screwed up Gamestop) so I had to retrieve it. Unfortunatly, the person who lives ther's daughter removed the sealing sticker thing meaning some of the black print on the box is missing in places. I'ts not that noticable, but the little voice in my head bugs me a little when I see it. I can't really be that mad at a little girl anyway. Kids eh?

I can only imagine the parent saw the Soundtrack case and was like "the hell..."

I mean look at it:

img_0902.jpg

Tsk tsk Square.

That intro... Wow, I never seen one like that before.

I can spotpass people now ! Gimme your lv 100 ultimas now!

well, I would like to try the spotpass feature with people

Edited by sifer

Got it a while ago (so worth biking in the rain!) and played maybe thirty minutes. It's great, as if the demo wasn't evidence enough. The voice acting (like, the fact that most of the dialogue has it) is pretty great, and the Party Chat things remind me of Skits from Tales of and Arc Rise Fantasia, and it's pretty great. CAn't wait to get more into it.

Ringabel is absolutely perfect. Agnes' VA is the worst by far, all the rest is good to great.

Ringabels voice is really awesome in English, people seem to like his Japanese voice but I just don't think it suits him at all... Agnes though, yeah her voice can get annoying at times but I didnt mind.. to much