Why is Chrom such a boring lord?

Ashnard

I've never had a real Christmas tree! Cause we moved around a lot and were POOR we just got a fake one when we were living in Hawaii like 15 years ago. It's still holding up! We still decorate it every year and all that fun stuff. What's it like to have a real one, though?

[20:08:15] Raquesis: ike i don't want to embarrass u in front of ur friends

[20:08:20] Ike: why

[20:08:23] Ike: do it lol

[20:08:25] Raquesis: this is not that christmas tree

[20:08:27] Raquesis: we got this one in vegas

I AM A STUPID

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But fake ones are so messy. :(

I will never stop trying to butt my way into your conversation.

If you want to talk to me that badly you don't have to wait for opportunities like this!

I've never had a real Christmas tree! Cause we moved around a lot and were POOR we just got a fake one when we were living in Hawaii like 15 years ago. It's still holding up! We still decorate it every year and all that fun stuff. What's it like to have a real one, though?

Whaaat. I would demand you get a real one this year, but it's actually kind of endearing to have grown up with the same tree, lol....

It's like the world's biggest and best air freshener. Seriously it makes the house smell amazing. You don't even care that it stabs you while you're decorating it because it's so pretty :D:

WHAA?! I do every year! They're just the best. ^_^ It kills me to take them down...

Come to think of it, my family hasn't even put up a tree in years... :|

If you want to talk to me that badly you don't have to wait for opportunities like this!

But this way is more fun. o 3o

Come to think of it, my family hasn't even put up a tree in years... :|

Blasphemy! I implore you to put one up this year~!

Edited by ePamplemouss

Our tree is up. Meeh. Took a couple of days to put it up because fake tree and lights up in our dome and junk. I think we are going a more minimalist route this year. The snow sorta put a damper on putting lights on the house.

Speaking of snow...wanna know whats the most boring thing ever? Shoveling snow. serious.png

Whaaat. I would demand you get a real one this year, but it's actually kind of endearing to have grown up with the same tree, lol....

It's like the world's biggest and best air freshener. Seriously it makes the house smell amazing. You don't even care that it stabs you while you're decorating it because it's so pretty :D:

Maybe someday I'll start getting real trees. Maybe somebody I'll grow trees! I live on enough land to do that you know.

If you could grow anything what would it be? I've been thinking about starting a garden.

I live on a hill with a long driveway

shoveling snow is an adventure :o

Maybe someday I'll start getting real trees. Maybe somebody I'll grow trees! I live on enough land to do that you know.

If you could grow anything what would it be? I've been thinking about starting a garden.

grow me canterbury bells please

Edited by Specta

ANYTHING? Probably a cure-all, then nobody would have to worry about diseases anymore, it would be perfect.

Do what my neighbor does. He gets real Christmas trees and if they are still alive afterwards, he plants em in his yard. Some of the trees bordering the property line on our side are old Christmas trees.

Money

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

ANYTHING? Probably a cure-all, then nobody would have to worry about diseases anymore, it would be perfect.

W-well obviously I meant anything that I've already invented. I haven't invented that stuff yet! I mean like flowers and veggies and shit.

Apple trees are quite nice. I should go ultimate*weeb and grow ~SAKURA TREES~ though.

There's an abandoned house down the street from my place that has one of those in its yard. It's pretty at times, but I wouldn't go out of my way to plant one in my yard. :|

Ah, Christmas trees. (i.e. whatever pines suit.)

My uncle gave one to all his siblings already, so we have the tree really early. Going to want to decorate it when I'm back home.

(In case you're wondering about them Integ the "leaves" are quite spiky initially, it can be tough at times to get decorations on and you need to keep water at the base to prevent it dying in 2 weeks. The effort is worth it, with the beauty of it in the end.

That and the smell of a conifer. That almost does it alone.)