Which do you prefer, headphones or earphones?

IceBrand

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Headphones.
    • Earphones.
    • Both.
    • Neither.

I don't like headphones except on airplanes I guess. They get too hot and stuffy after wearing it for a while, but earphones on the other hand sort hurt your ears after a while too. Generally I prefer earphones because they're easier to carry around though.

I like headphones because they look cooler. Most of the time I use earphones though because they're more convenient.

Earphones. I hate even the possibility of people hearing my music, and I find that happens a lot with headphones, also they're pretty big and bulky while earphones are nice and small. And they're cheaper b/c I'm broke.

If I'm just listening to music on the road, earphones because they're easier to handle. If I'm at home and doing something that's like...an immersive audio experience, definitely headphones. They get me more into the mood and they're really comfy :D

Well, I've never really owned headphones... not the good kind at least~ I guess they just cost too much for me x3

I do like earbuds as long as they're those poofy ones that not only adjust to my ear size but also block out noise with their poofiness~

Otherwise when they aren't the puffy kind they hurt my ears and don't block outside noise at all =<

Edited by Freohr Datia