I just gotta say: I love Raven

Fargo294

Now let's give that strength to Wolt and everything will be good!

...And Roy. And Lyn. And *rambles*

And Lot, and Ward, and Matthew, and Lowen, and *rambles as well*

Look at dat L stat

That's pretty sweet

That 6 defense sure comes in handy.

Still worst fe character.

pfah

Let's go off-topic, I just got Afa's Drops and I'm not sure who to give it to. I'm thinking the people who could use it the most are Eliwood(Although I stat boosted the hell out of him to make him competent), Kent, Florina, Canas, and possibly Hector(he's okay where he needs to be, but his speed is still 9). If you're going to ask why I'm asking this here, I don't want to make two threads in a day.

Side note: I decided to use Bartre for this run, he's level 13 and the only stat that's broken into double digits is his strength. I even used stat boosters and now I feel bad. Dropping him for Hawkeye.

> Bad move

> bad DEF

3/10 would not use

But seriously, he isn't that impressive. Harken will probably still be better (if that is HHM).

Bad move? Don't a majority of unpromoted units have that same move? But yeah, his defense hurts.

Planning on legitimately using Harken on my current run, though. I'm kinda hyped.

Raven has the hp to make up for the low/average def. ...Well, in a manner of speaking; hp isn't foolproof like def is.

Average def with high hp, and good str and spd. *-* SPEEEEEEEEED!!

Go, Raven, go~!

Please, this is fe7. Nothing red hits you anyway unless its a boss with plot involvement. Raven probably just played in the arena for too long or something

Please, this is fe7. Nothing red hits you anyway unless its a boss with plot involvement. Raven probably just played in the arena for too long or something

Believe it or not, I only had him get one level in an arena.

I never get to have good non-magical foot units. My cavaliers/Peg. knights and magic units always end up much better than everyone else. I guess I should try playing slower... But not getting a 5 stars rank in tactics bothers me

Except Hector, He's always amazing.

Edited by Nobody

At least your units are getting Speed Fargo...

My Lyn, Hector, and Bartre are extremely speed screwed in my Lyn/Hector HM LP/Stream ><

All terrible speed :(

994427_1405703339669850_144272217_n.jpg

1513294_1406580529582131_240245814_n.jpg

988455_1406580522915465_840847884_n.jpg

Oh my goodness, that's really low. My condolences.