post here to get your +1 while pretending to care about my feelings

robotpolice

hi i'm a robot irl with sentient feelings who's friends bugged to pick up awakening and i finally got it like 2 months ago because i am a poor college student robot

i've actually only played awakening but i enjoyed the heck out of it so i'm planning on picking up previous games

i don't know what else to put here i'm really boring???

Domo arigato for the introduction post, Mr. Roboto

You cannot go wrong with Blazing Sword, it starts with a 10 chapter tutorial mode that walks you through the basic mechanics. You may find it a bit tedious, though.

Sacred Stones is the easiest to get into after playing Awakening, it also has a world map rather than being linear like most of the other games in the series.

I recommend Path of Radiance. It's beginner-friendly and has a great story with a lot of cool features like assignable skills, forges, bonus exp, Laguz, and commands for ally and partner units. It's usually overpriced on eBay but if you can find it I highly recommend it

On the one hand, we don't really have +1s here.

On the other hand, robots don't really have feelings. (You probably are just programmed to think you do.)

At any rate, please go ahead an enjoy some fruitful discourse with the other denizens here, and make full use of your logic circuits. It will be beneficial for everyone, something like oiling two gears with one can.

On the one hand, we don't really have +1s here.

On the other hand, robots don't really have feelings. (You probably are just programmed to think you do.)

At any rate, please go ahead an enjoy some fruitful discourse with the other denizens here, and make full use of your logic circuits. It will be beneficial for everyone, something like oiling two gears with one can.

does this forum not count posts? my joke is ruined and i'm going to cry tears of oil ;_; and you say i don't have feelings

but, thanks for the welcomes! i'm probably going to play sacred stones next to please one of the friends who made me get awakening; he loves that game to tiny lil pieces

Edited by robotpolice

hi robot

Welcome to the Forest, Mr. Robot! Do play the other games in the series, starting preferably with FE8 (Sacred Stones) when you can. ^_^

your least favorite character is ninan, and you recommend sacred stones...?

silver, if next you tell me that you like vanessa more than tana than you will have 3 things in common with me which is SCARY

hi robot

your least favorite character is ninan, and you recommend sacred stones...?

silver, if next you tell me that you like vanessa more than tana than you will have 3 things in common with me which is SCARY

Wow....someone actually dislikes Ninian other than me? I thought I was the only one; everyone always seems to be singing her praises wherever I go...and next to Awakening, Sacred Stones is my favorite game.

And do you mean unit-wise or character-wise? I tend to find myself using Tana more as a unit, but overall I enjoy Vanessa's personality and supports more, so I guess its a 50/50 opinion for me. Don't really have a strong preference either way (cuz my fave units are the myrmidons in this game).... XD