Hiya! I'm Ninian!

Ninian

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Glaceon Mage

Do you like silver-haired mages as a whole?

(Incl: Henry)

Henry is my favorite FE13 character... What, do you want me to add silver haired mages to my member title? Edited by Glaceon Mage

Actually, yes I do want this.

................. You do realize that FE13 lacks characters that I find "attractive," except Wolt, of course. Yes, I like Henry, but I don't fan girl over him...

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I... Don't really feel like it. Ninian, who's right? This is your thread...

Well that's quite disappointing. But yes, who is right in whatever this was about? I really didn't listen to hard to the issue, I've just been in the mood for a good fight for a while.

I keep it to myself for the most part anyway. The only reason I mentioned it at all was the fact people were warning me about Google Images. It was mostly just to tell them that I'm already corrupted enough that it won't make much difference.

I keep it to myself for the most part anyway. The only reason I mentioned it at all was the fact people were warning me about Google Images. It was mostly just to tell them that I'm already corrupted enough that it won't make much difference.

Hasn't saved anyone before.

Hmm, to my experience derailment is allowed... just that the topic creator is allowed to request otherwise~ I don't really come here like I used to, though, so I'm not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly or if things changed

But yeah I suppose if you want to stay on the safe side that's perfectly fine!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hmm, to my experience derailment is allowed... just that the topic creator is allowed to request otherwise~ I don't really come here like I used to, though, so I'm not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly or if things changed

But yeah I suppose if you want to stay on the safe side that's perfectly fine!!

I would hope you're guessing right though, I love to be a showman!

Welcome to the Forest Ninian.

And all the Rey jokes were mandatory :p.

Now we need a user named Japanese Olivia (or Orivia, anything works) to make it perfect.