Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

Hi. I am terribly out of touch with the community and also this section has been victim to terrible thread syndrome recently, so I am going to sit here for an hour or two and talk to anyone who wants to talk. We will chat about terribly random things and exchange niceties and such.

Come at me newbies. And oldies too even.

I will start:

How are you guys?!

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i'm amazing and so are you

how are you?

haha i already answered that!

Hello also amazing person! I am doing well enough, what are you up to today?

I'm good. Glad my final day of college was today. Can just laze about now~. You?

That sounds great, what plans do you have for the Holidays?

It's almost Christmas so it's impossible for me to be in a bad mood until December 26.

Do you get coal every Christmas? December 26th should be happy too :(.

Got done Christmas shopping. Boy howdy.

List some stuff you bought! I am curious.

Hello also amazing person! I am doing well enough, what are you up to today?

talking at you instead of hanging out with the missus! aren't i in the holiday spirit?!

Gasap I did a bit of christmas shopping too!! I got a big fishing rod for my dad because there's hardly much else that I know that he'd want~ So I sure hope he'll like it... and that my sorta cheapish fishing rod doesn't turn out to be too bad~

And I'm doing really well right now!! I had new fud because Integ and Specta's mom makes so much fud that I have never had before and it was delicious~ So that's fun stuffs ^~^

The activity! Goodness!

I'm kind of sad. I have a test tomorrow, but it's the last one so i'm also kind of happy, because then I will be free from college for 3 months.

What's your test on?

I'm fine for now
How about you?

I am doing well! Why are you only fine for now?

talking at you instead of hanging out with the missus! aren't i in the holiday spirit?!

Someone's gonna be jealous, you should probably go do that!

Gasap I did a bit of christmas shopping too!! I got a big fishing rod for my dad because there's hardly much else that I know that he'd want~ So I sure hope he'll like it... and that my sorta cheapish fishing rod doesn't turn out to be too bad~

And I'm doing really well right now!! I had new fud because Integ and Specta's mom makes so much fud that I have never had before and it was delicious~ So that's fun stuffs ^~^

I do not know what fud is, but that is excellent.

Two ten dollar Starbucks cards. One goes to my friend in the Bay Area, the other goes to my sister in law. My niece got this badass thing right here. And an 11 inch large Iron Man figure and some Marvel stickers. I also got a box to put my dad's present in (A Game of Thrones Letter Opener which im probably going to put "To: Dad. From: Tyrion Lannister" because he loves Tyrion.) and a big ol penguin santa bag for my niece's presents.

That sounds great, what plans do you have for the Holidays?

Not a lot really. Grandparents are going on a holiday so I'll be meeting them Friday. I'll probably end up going down my father's a couple of times too. It's also my sister's birthday during the holidays I believe (no idea when college starts), so I guess I've got some stuff planned. Knowing my luck though, the baby niece will invade the house a few times

I do not know what fud is, but that is excellent.

Sorry~ But yes it is!

And it's okay, I guess I could repay him by talking to you rather than doing fun stuffs with him too? x3

Two ten dollar Starbucks cards. One goes to my friend in the Bay Area, the other goes to my sister in law. My niece got this badass thing right here. And an 11 inch large Iron Man figure and some Marvel stickers. I also got a box to put my dad's present in (A Game of Thrones Letter Opener which im probably going to put "To: Dad. From: Tyrion Lannister" because he loves Tyrion.) and a big ol penguin santa bag for my niece's presents.

I was gonna call you boring for the starbucks gift cards, but then you bought your niece a crossbow.

Pretty sure you're the coolest aunt.

I'm feelin' pretty good!

I've donned my gay apparel and everything!

Great.

so you're saying you've got nothing but chaps on?

Not a lot really. Grandparents are going on a holiday so I'll be meeting them Friday. I'll probably end up going down my father's a couple of times too. It's also my sister's birthday during the holidays I believe (no idea when college starts), so I guess I've got some stuff planned. Knowing my luck though, the baby niece will invade the house a few times

Birthday/Holiday combo huh? I have heard horror stories!

Spending time with family is always lucky, do not be sarcastic about that >:O.

*snort*

Man, im addicted to Starbucks. Its becoming a problem. Do they put crack in that shit or what?

I get randomly addicted to diner food, pretty sure we both just have garbage taste.

Sorry~ But yes it is!

And it's okay, I guess I could repay him by talking to you rather than doing fun stuffs with him too? x3

This could escalate into something beneficial for all parties...I have no complaints.

Why are you only fine for now?

Failed out of school and got kicked out of the house. I've found a place and a job but things are still shaky. Why are you doing so well?

you ever take it off?!

O-Only in front of a mirror.

or if I'm initiating Sexy-Mode

Great.

Almost! I've also got on a nice cowboy hat with a mistletoe on it.

Birthday/Holiday combo huh? I have heard horror stories!

Spending time with family is always lucky, do not be sarcastic about that >:O.

I must see this

Yup. With Christmas too, I think a lot of money is going to be spent!

Aye. She IS my niece though, so it's nice to see her and such. Bumped into my brother and his fiancé in town earlier actually, purely by coincidence. Was nice to speak to them. Roll on next week~

What about you? Any plans?

This could escalate into something beneficial for all parties...I have no complaints.

you just want my attention! mutual three-way jealousy!

i just corrected when i accidentally properly capitalized the m in mutual! this is a problem!