Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pay good coin for Hyrule Warriors if i can be Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, or any one else other than Link as well.

I also do not have a Wii U.

D:

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I can't see it's awesomeness again... It'll make me weep that it wasn't Emblem Warriors... gah

Well, I'll sadly ask if anyone plays Warriors games?... Hopefully DW 7 Empires has enough options to make FE chars

What platforms are these games for?

Gym class is best class of all schools.

I love Gym class

Incoming slight boasting: received national award for fitness... boasting over

Well, it was middle school so, yeah

:D

Ooh. I'm getting Pokemon Y, A Link Between Worlds, Style Savvy and... misc. XD

That looks so badass, I can't wait. XD

Misc....I'm guessing these items are too inappropriate to discuss in public.

I can't see it's awesomeness again... It'll make me weep that it wasn't Emblem Warriors... gah

Well, I'll sadly ask if anyone plays Warriors games?... Hopefully DW 7 Empires has enough options to make FE chars

I've played a few DW games. I'm a bigger fan of their Romance series though; DW bores me pretty quickly.

Excellent! Do you have Holiday plans?

Not like specific holiday themed plans, but I plan to keep busy over break by seeing lots of people. How about you?

Smash and Mario Kart 8!

I was thinking more of the persona games… and Dragon Age Inquisition. Though I think that overseas port of Dangan Ronpa is also appearing, unless I misread something.

Yay! Pokemon Y!

That… was my least favorite.

I know~ I can't wait. Dark/Ghost/Psychic team, go!

Well, i actually do have some dental issues. Most have been taken care of doe.

*chortle* How adorable!

Adorable?

PS2 and 3

Xbox and 360

strongly preferred on sony consoles

If there are more than one in the PS2, which one would you recommend for someone to start in the series, I've beed wanting to try it out after this trailer today. Edited by Tonton

I've played a few DW games. I'm a bigger fan of their Romance series though; DW bores me pretty quickly.

sweet, I enjoy the ROTK very much, have you at least played DW 7 or 8?

addtionally, which ROTKs have you played and do you have interest in Japan's Warring States Era?

Not like specific holiday themed plans, but I plan to keep busy over break by seeing lots of people. How about you?

My response to this is littered in the thread!

The usual stuff really :P.

I was thinking more of the persona games… and Dragon Age Inquisition. Though I think that overseas port of Dangan Ronpa is also appearing, unless I misread something.

I've been looking forward to Persona 5 as well! I'm hoping you can pick the MC gender this time though, haha.

sweet, I enjoy the ROTK very much, have you at least played DW 7 or 8?

addtionally, which ROTKs have you played and do you have interest in Japan's Warring States Era?

I've played the PS2 ones mostly, for both questions.

I used to be pretty interested in that time period, I had to do a paper on it in school so that kind of kickstarted things :P.

Misc....I'm guessing these items are too inappropriate to discuss in public.

W-What? N-no!

If there are more than one in the PS2, which one would you recommend for someone to start in the series, I've beed wanting to try it out after this trailer today.

Well, I started with DW4XL, I you can try DW3 or 4 to start, then go to 5... skip 6, return to 7 then 8 this is excluding the expansion packs...

But you have to be aware of the fact that these games tell the same story just in different ways, the gameplay is bit repetitive, but in later games, battles add more strategy to the mix

How familiar are you with the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story?

I don't see how people have time to IV train pokemon.

Same...

I've been looking forward to Persona 5 as well! I'm hoping you can pick the MC gender this time though, haha.

Ooo, same!

Well, I started with DW4XL, I you can try DW3 or 4 to start, then go to 5... skip 6, return to 7 then 8 this is excluding the expansion packs...

But you have to be aware of the fact that these games tell the same story just in different ways, the gameplay is bit repetitive, but in later games, battles add more strategy to the mix

How familiar are you with the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story?

I don't own a PS4 or a XBox 360, so any of those that are not for PS2 I would have to pass x3

I'll look into them later

I don't think I've heard about it before...

Edited by Tonton

I've played the PS2 ones mostly, for both questions.

I used to be pretty interested in that time period, I had to do a paper on it in school so that kind of kickstarted things :P.

Sweet, I was curious because i'm currently deciding what to play first between Nobunaga's Ambition Iron Triangle and Rise to Power

and I'm curious if you've played DW7 Empires, despite what you just said... I want that game harder than any game i've wanted all year(second was DW8, but I have that)