Look, you're causing a scene!

You and Vashiane..you two are trouble.

Eh?

... She's onto us Aqua.

Oh dear.

Do NOT get me started on how right this statement is

Now it's my turn to say ohhhh mmyyyy gossshh

Do I need to get the ropes again?

Yeah, I am gonna nap I think. I will leave a topic here for everyone before I go, so I have stuff to reply to whenever I have time again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tell me what keeps you guys visiting the forum, and what inspired you to join in/participate too! Even if a previous poster posts what you would say I wanna hear from you personally anyway, so don't be shy :O!

Yeah, I am gonna nap I think. I will leave a topic here for everyone before I go, so I have stuff to reply to whenever I have time again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tell me what keeps you guys visiting the forum, and what inspired you to join in/participate too! Even if a previous poster posts what you would say I wanna hear from you personally anyway, so don't be shy :O!

Awesome. Sleep well~

Inspiration? Well when I joined, Awakening was the only game I've played, and I guess I just wanted to be a part of a community that I had some experience at, yet learn from at the same time. Rey definitely helped though, though indirect, since his videos mentioned SF (and Interceptor quite a bit, who has a lunatic+ playlog that definitely intrigued me). Most of the people seemed friendly enough for me to join, so I did

What keeps me visiting? I'm an 'admin' of a thread I enjoy to participate in, I've met some pretty awesome people here, the community itself seems good, and... I don't know, I just like it here I guess. FftF satisfies the more random side of my personality also, which I think helps somewhat

Inb4 I'm the only one who took this seriously

Edited by DodgeDusk

thx but most ppl h8 me im almost bout 2 be band its a tuff life :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Life normally works itself around though, from what I've been told and from what little experience I've had with it

Well, I kinda went back to playing FE8 and FE6 and I ended up discovering the site and then, the forums.

I liked the atmosphere here or something and decided to join, even if I never did anything of the sort.

I don't know if I could say exactly why I stayed but I did grow to really like this place and some people here too, so I always find myself coming here all the time

Oh, Tangerine's back. How was the shower? Get nice and wet?

Hopefully you worked up a good lather, too... :]

M-Mumu!!!

There are children here!!

And some people the size of children, I'm sure they count too

I joined here when another FE forum I went to started to die!! Also I already used the SF main site for FE stuffs. And I love forests and the herons are pretty so I loved SF and I liked the site only because of that x3 Then once I spotted a forum button I decided I'd join it. And I still come here because of all the friends I've made that I don't really talk to anywhere else. And I do have fun here~ A-and it isn't like I have a life outside of here ;u; (well, before the Integrispecta family... which would never have happened without "here!!")

Edited by Freohr Datia

M-Mumu!!!

There are children here!!

And some people the size of children, I'm sure they count too

What? I just wanted to make sure she washed up real good!

Tangerine loves us.... :wub:

time to abandon Red Fox and stalk her instead

No don't