Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father's side of my family is pressuring me into working, but I would rather get my college course done first

I feel the same way, to be honest. While having some spending money would be nice, I can only stay focused on one thing at a time. If it came down to having a job and doing well in school, I'd rather be doing well in school.

He also said he was working since he was 16, so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

I've been working since I was 13 and I still got kicked out of the house

Ehh whatever how's everyone doing?

how's everyone doing?

Feeling all right as of now, due to just completing my playlog. Otherwise, same as always although a bit less... myself. Yourself?

Edited by DodgeDusk

Sinking deeper and deeper into depression but *shrug* Tang's thread cheers me up a bit

Water you doing for Christmas?

Tang's got dat touch~

Jokes aside, that's not very good ]: Hopefully you break out of it soon. Depression is never fun ]:

I need to think of a pun now

Well most of the day will be spent in my house with my family and such, with my second oldest brother and his side of the family over too. However, my father wants me over his on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning as my youngest and oldest brother are over there, and he wants all of his sons over for once (all of my siblings are half technically, but I've never seen them as much). No idea who I'm going to stay with for Christmas Eve

Tang's got dat touch~

Jokes aside, that's not very good ]: Hopefully you break out of it soon. Depression is never fun ]:

I need to think of a pun now

Well most of the day will be spent in my house with my family and such, with my second oldest brother and his side of the family over too. However, my father wants me over his on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning as my youngest and oldest brother are over there, and he wants all of his sons over for once (all of my siblings are half technically, but I've never seen them as much). No idea who I'm going to stay with for Christmas Eve

It's not just Tang it's the entire thread but yeah it's mostly her

Doubt it. It's been present for like 8 years but it's fine I guess

Sounds good. Enjoy the holiday

She should apply that touch to me sometime, because it seems like all she ever does is annoy me.

How does she annoy you?

I gotta go shopping again. ;/

You're getting me a Christmas present right? <3

If you hadn't noticed, she's not here right now, and it's not "her" thread anyway.

And you haven't given a clear reason why you don't think she's annoying, so I see no reason why I should.

She started it so I would say it's her thread

And you haven't given a clear reason why you don't think she's annoying, so I see no reason why I should.

Epic logic. Fine whatever I don't feel like playing games with you

She started it so I would say it's her thread

Epic logic. Fine whatever I don't feel like playing games with you

This thread is nothing more than data on a server. A server which is owned by Josh. Ergo, it's his property.

Epic is such an overused word. I'm not obligated to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter.