Update on my Job Corps situations

Jedi

I have been in Job Corps for 8 weeks now. Currently on a 2 week winter break.

Chaos has arisen at my Dads place. My step mother who already disliked me is threatening to divorce my Dad if he picks to care about me pretty much she told him to pick between me or her.. She also hates my Mom with a passion. My parents although divorced still spoke as friends.. until she came along.. now if my Dad even mentions her name he gets a verbal beating like no other and he isn't the type to back down in arguments so.. its a bit crazy

Heading to Az to my Mom and her thankfully sane husband who actually likes me in a few days

Update on that laptop promise. Its canceled due to me losing my phone to my stepmother. My mom had to get me a new phone.. as Job corps money ATM is no where near able to support something like that.

Met some cool and ick people at job corps. Met some fellow gamers and anime people among other things. Apparently I'm one of the best smashers to arrive in a long time. My Roy in project M is feared to an extent.

I want to go into the business trade but am on a waiting list so I picked painting.. originally as my main thing then decided it wasn't the thing I want to do so much but hey This is a job. And experience

I am the Maitence leader of the dorm. Its my job to clean the Laundry room get more cleaning supplies and make sure no one tampers with any of it.

The drama here reminds me of highschool..

I have started to attempt to write a book. Time will tell if that's any good.

There are quite a few nice girls here but I am preventing myself from getting attracted to any of them. It would be too much of a distraction..

So that was my tldr of the last couple months

Looks like things have been going pretty well, although with quite a few hiccups along the way. See how things play out, you probably need a rest after two months on the go!

Chaos has arisen at my Dads place. My step mother who already disliked me is threatening to divorce my Dad if he picks to care about me pretty much she told him to pick between me or her.. She also hates my Mom with a passion. My parents although divorced still spoke as friends.. until she came along.. now if my Dad even mentions her name he gets a verbal beating like no other and he isn't the type to back down in arguments so.. its a bit crazy

It sounds like you father's relationship with your stepmother has gone down the sinker.

My father actually had a somewhat similar experience in his second marriage, my Stepmother disliked me, and I ended up leaving his new home to live with my grandmother. My dad had a hard time contacting us and his old friends due to how she demanded his attention, and bringing her mother to their house only furthered that invasion of dad's lifestyle. In the end he broke up and moved back to my grandmother's house. She went crying to our house that day wanting to meet him, but my grandmother and I said he wasn't home, there's more to it but we didn't trust that woman at that point.

I think asking a father to part with their child is incredibly selfish and that she's trying to take over your dad's life uncoherently, you can't make a person focus on only you for their life. Personally, I think your dad is better asking for a divorce.

Of course, this is only my opinion, based on my own experiences. :I

Eitherhow, it's nice to see you back and doing well, I hope you keep having a pretty decent time at Job Corps, and that you get into business trade eventually. Best of luck! =)

Thank you all. Without yours and my families support I doubt I'd be doing nearly as well.

And Xinny. I agree with you wholeheartedly. She also says I lack respect for other people. Which people who know me hear and they laugh so much, we are like oil and water.

My song of motivation right now is thus http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ROmtU3B20&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_9ROmtU3B20

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre