Who's your favorite lord?

Ema Skye

well?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite lord? (You only get one vote)

• Marth
    • Alm
    • Celica
    • Sigurd
    • Seliph
    • Leif
    • Roy
    • Lyn
    • Eliwood
    • Hector
    • Eirika
    • Ephraim
    • Ike
    • Elincia (Counting her because she meets all of the lord criteria in FE9)
    • Micaiah
    • Chrom
    • Lucina
    • Avatar/My Unit/Chris/Robin/Potato

Lucina is my favorite. She is an effective unit, has one of the best designs in the series, and faces a great adversity in her game. I don't really mind that she takes a back seat to Chrom and Robin, since one of the themes of the game is the generation taking the previous one. Although she is very a clearly the tritagonist in the game, she exceeds her father in usefulness and usually ends up as one of main units.

My second would be Ike. My third would be Ephraim.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's a tie between Leif and Sigurd (voted Leif to put him in the lead). Leif is my favorite bildungsroman "young" Lord that develops over the course of his game. Sigurd, I love for already being an established adult (and fierce already mounted unit). They have a yin and yang thing going on for both having my adoration for different reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Marth's my favorite because of FE11's beautiful localization, something that has been mentioned multiple times already. He deserves a lot more love than he gets, in my opinion.

Elincia and Eirika are good runner-ups. I like their personalities and development. I can also say that about Ephraim as well. I don't like the Radiant Dawn version of Ike as much as the Path of Radiance one, and I find Chrom to a blatantly obvious mash of Ike and Marth.

Also, this cracked me up:

Avatar/My Unit/Chris/Robin/Potato

In all seriousness, I really dislike the My Unit/Avatar feature. The personality is fixed, it talks too much, and it's supposed to an audience surrogate? I don't think so. Robin is so much worse than Chris, though, particularly because of how the plot treats it.