Let's. Talk. Bosses.

Matador wasn't that hard guys, don't exaggerate.

Ose and Hell Biker would be good bosses. The rest of the fiends too would be awesome.

Also the Jailer/Kumbhanda

Edited by Jack Frost

I don't think they were exaggerating Matador, to be fair surprise attacks like that usually get reactions like these and they are fun

I said the fiends too, but since it's SMT, I'm sure the fiends will be in, one way or the other...

Give us Kageboshi for the troll factor, I like the notification you get when you're about to encounter him.

Matador was difficult. And a surprise. And that's what made him so awesome.

EDIT: Also, Hell Biker in the form of Nicolas Cage would be the best.

Edited by jiodi

• 2 weeks later...

What about optional and Secret Bosses?

We could have Masakado testing your character if your allignment is neutral and you have fufilled some other circustances,for example.

SMTIV Style Masakado's Shadow for optional superboss. :D

And yes, the fiends should definitely show up. The Four Riders are a given at this point, complete with the typical fiend theme (Which, by the way, did not originate in SMT III. It was originally from the PS1 versions of SMT I, II and if...)

SMTIV Style Masakado's Shadow for optional superboss. :D

And yes, the fiends should definitely show up. The Four Riders are a given at this point, complete with the typical fiend theme (Which, by the way, did not originate in SMT III. It was originally from the PS1 versions of SMT I, II and if...)

True, the fiend theme didn't originate in Nocturne, but if you ask me, it's got the best version of the fiend theme

Minotaur and Wendigo for early game wake up bosses just to remind people of SMTIV and Devil Survivor.

Possible do you think?

I think many people will be expecting Matador as the wake-up boss(not that I fault them for that), so either one of these would be neat, also did Devil Survivor 2 have a wake-up boss?

I'd just like to see the Fiends in this game

I'm a boss, so I definetly hope there will be a self insert protagonist so that I may vicariously be in the game.

True, the fiend theme didn't originate in Nocturne, but if you ask me, it's got the best version of the fiend theme

Which is kinda funny because it's not that different from the original one from the PSX SMT I/II/if... there are some differences, but overall, the composition is almost identical.

Edited by NoNameAtAll