SILLY FRESHMEN!!!

To be quite honest, I always found Sophmores to be more annoying then Freshman.

Freshman know they're at the bottom of the food chain. Sophmores think that just because they aren't freshman anymore that they're hot shit.

When in truth, they mistake steaming for hot. In my experience.

To be quite honest, I always found Sophmores to be more annoying then Freshman.

Freshman know they're at the bottom of the food chain. Sophmores think that just because they aren't freshman anymore that they're hot shit.

When in truth, they mistake steaming for hot. In my experience.

Agreed.

This is my chain of respect by your tier in highschool:

(High to lowest)

Juniors - cuz they have the most work and hard work deserves props

Seniors - they're not first because they're jackasses and they don't have as much work, not last because they've been there longest

Freshman - They're noobish, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for them. They have to take people picking on them too.

Sophomores: what you said

Damn you. >_>

Here's the truth: an older classmen DID take a the hat of someone i sat with (he isn't actually my friend but a friend of friends) and I went down to get it back. I didn't do it for him, cuz he's a jackass. I did it for the thrill of the fight if that makes sense.

I don't base my respect off of grade level. I've met some cool freshmen this year, and I've met some jackass seniors. My respect is based off of what kind of a person you are. Anyone who lumps everyone in a class together obviously doesn't know what they're talking about.

Edited by Rafiki

Eh...I've always found the whole 'picking on Freshmen because we're bigger and smarterer' thing to be quite immature. If you're gonna pick on someone, pick on someone your own size, not someone who can't figure out the front of the building from the back of the building...

Edited by Fireman

Freshmen don't bother me unless they're trying to fit in by making fun of a friend of mine just because we were doing it. (We didn't know him, he just came out of no where and started ragging on him seriously.)

Though to be honest I have stereotyped Freshmen before.

Eh...I've always found the whole 'picking on Freshmen because we're bigger and smarterer' thing to be quite immature. If you're gonna pick on someone, pick on someone your own size, not someone who can't figure out the front of the building from the back of the building...
Hey, they're dumb fucks, but I never picked on them.