Um...hi..

Queen Natasha

Alright! Another girl straight from the video games! Welcome!

Be careful, there may be a few people who're going to make jokes about your name that you won't get. That happened to me. Otherwise, have fun!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful, there may be a few people who're going to make jokes about your name that you won't get. That happened to me. Otherwise, have fun!

Must resist mentioning "that guy"

Too late. :P

You've got a pretty blue pony? I might be jealous

Yes I do. If you've played Sacred Stones it's my mount when you promote me into a Valkyrie.

Erm, I'm kinda curious, but how exactly did you arise as Empress of Grado???

Well, I'm glad you asked.

After the war against the demon king and Lyon's death, there was no more heir to the throne of Grado. The people of Grado were gracious to me because of my compassion and kindness that they decided to appoint me as the new Queen of Grado. At first they asked Duessel to rule over them but he declined. This may all seem like a surprise to most, if not, all of you but my ascension to the throne was all actually planned....from the very beginning even before the war started.

It was only after a year from being blessed to be a cleric that I was taken in by Father McGregor to serve at a church in Grado where most of the members of royalty and nobles of Grado would regularly attend. One night I had a dream where an old mysterious lady in a dark cloak appeared and informed me that I was going to be queen. She claimed that she was an all seeing oracle and and she foresaw all the circumstances of the war that would take place but carefully filtered the details of what she would reveal to me that night. She told of the soon impending death of the emperor and convinced me that Lyon, the rightful succeeding heir to the throne was not ready to take his father's place. The old lady said that although he was full of compassion and determination to help the citizens as well as having an extensive knowledge of the history of the continent,he lacked the wisdom, confidence, and firmness needed in a king and that a major disaster would occur and leave the people of Grado in turmoil, extreme poverty, and possibly death. I could not, and would not let thousands of people suffer because of the indecisiveness and foolishness of one person. The oracle only permitted me to ask a few questions and then disappeared. After receiving those answers I suddenly woke up realizing what I must do to save my people.

It was only a few months later when news was starting to leak among the bishops and sisters that the emperor was in his final moments. I had already heard that the emperor was under some sort of illness for quite some time now which was diagnosed to be incurable. For the past weeks I hardly ever saw him come to our church for the services.

And then it finally happened. A few of the priests and clerics including myself were informed that Emperor Vigarde had passed away. We were appointed to conduct the emperor's funeral but word reached us that the prince refused to let it push through. I remembered what the oracle had told me and decided to keep a closer look on the activities of the prince. I took on the disguise of one of the prince's shaman researchers and I would regularly attend the research sessions in secret from my church superiors and colleagues. Being only familiar with light and healing magic, the ways of the dark piqued my interest and then there was the moment when I was finally able to lay my eyes on the dark stone. It didn't look special in any way at all. It was just a small black stone but I felt an eerie chill when I would reach out my hand to touch it.

Little did I know that Father McGregor was keeping me under close observation after noticing that I had been missing for quite a number of services. One night he secretly followed me and discovered what the prince was up to. It was akin to a marketplace suddenly bursting with chaos and confusion. In the middle of the room, he loudly exclaimed and condemned the practice forbidding the prince to continue with the experimentation. Prince Lyon was justifying his actions but Father would have none of it. Still, Lyon was soon to be appointed king and he had the liberty to disregard Father's words. I, on the other hand was under direct rule of the church and was not spared of the Father's sermon that night. I was threatened to be excommunicated from future services or worse, to be removed of my clerical title. But by his mercy I was granted penance for my doings and everything was swept under a rug.

A few weeks later it was rumored that the King was actually alive. There was a grand assembly to be held and we could not believe our eyes. The king was alive but there was something very different about him. It was as if he physically there but his mind and heart were not that of the king we once knew. The state of Grado was gradually worsening and it was very unexpecting for everyone, except me of course.

One night while I was praying by myself in the service hall, Father McGregor suddenly bursted in through the door appearing all frantic and worrying. He agitatedly started to question me regarding the research of Prince Lyon and what exact activities were being conducted under the prince's commands. I barely started to utter a word when the door opened and a dark force of energy suddenly hurled itself towards Father McGregor. Father dropped to the floor in an instant and I looked towards the direction of the source of the dark energy and spotted no one. But I had the strong feeling someone had been standing there. Father was weak and appeared to be slipping away when he confided in me about the emperor's plan to destroy the sacred stones. This is probably why Father was asking me about Lyon's activities. Father was pleading for me to heal him but I was in fear of what would happen to me if word of my involvement got out. My name would be stained and the people would not trust me to lead them. I would give up Father's life to save the lives of many. This had to be done for the sake of the future of Grado.

I was questioned by authorities why I had not healed him but I claimed that he was too far gone by the time I had arrived.

A week later I was taking part in a church service. The emperor and his son were both present during the time. As the emperor and his son were coming up to sit in front the emperor glared at me in a threatening malicious manner. Immediately after that Prince Lyon looked at me with an amused expression. I could not tell which one's face I was more afraid of and I was very unsettled during the rest of the service.

That night the old lady appeared again and told me to quickly leave for Frelia. There I would be able to find temporary refuge and prophesized the downfall of the kingdom of Renais. I immediately woke up and left without alerting anyone.

I was residing in the quarters reserved for clergy in Castle Renvall when news suddenly broke that Renais was being invaded and that their ruler, the late king Fado had fallen. That was the same day where I had heard that some of the Grado soldiers were questioning other clerics about my whereabouts. I knew that this spelled trouble and I decided to quickly take leave to continue my journey to Frelia that night.

The guards stationed at the entrance of Renvall would not let me pass and wanted to hold me in custody. I kept reflecting in my mind that if I could not get past here I would fail in my duty to save Grado. I prayed to God for guidance and after a few moments, a man driving a carriage full of smuggled goods was attempting to avoid inspection of his carriage. He was causing such a ruckus that he drew the attention of all the guards there. I silently thanked the heavens for this divine intervention and quickly slipped through the gates on my blue pony.

I finally reached Serafew after a few hours and had to spend the last of my savings for room at an inn. After this I would have to continue to Castle Frelia without any stops lest I be harmed by the bandits residing in the mountains who have become more active as of late because of the chaos caused by the war. The next morning I was startled by loud knocking on my door. It was Grado soldiers demanding me that I submit myself to their custody. There was no way out. I had to play along. I opened the door to see 4 Grado soldiers but only one Grado soldier was tightly gripping his hands over mine and they led me outside of the inn. Luckily a food vendor passed by and the soldiers were hungry. The 3 soldiers crossed the street to purchase the food. I believed this was another of God's divine interventions. I started to complain to the soldier that he was gripping too tight and asked if he could release his grip for a few seconds. He was kind enough to do so. I then took the opportunity to whack him on the head and somewhere else sensitive with my staff which I hid beneath my robes. I quickly made a run for it and was able to lose them in the busy crowds of Serafew. I then ran into Joshua, the myrmidon who had no idea that I was actually the traitor they were sent to arrest. I believe you guys already know what transpired then as it was shown in the game. I then ran into Eirika's group and from then on, I traveled with them.

This can be considered as my own personal prologue to the events in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

Edited by Queen Natasha

Yes I do. If you've played Sacred Stones it's my mount when you promote me into a Valkyrie.

*insert bunch of text here*

I see. I've only played through the game twice, and on both occasions I used Moulder. Valkyrie's are cool though, and I shall await for your blue pony when I decide to use her

*reads wall of text*

That's... well, that's pretty cool actually. Certainly a nice read

There are so many friendly members here but there's too many to quote. Thank you all dearly for welcoming me.

Milady Natasha. I humbly welcome you to the dominion that is Serenes Forest! Do enjoy your stay here

Much appreciation good sir. I am grateful for your cordiality. If you need healing, you know who to go to :)

Hello there. You seem familiar. Have we met before? From a different game?

Wow

I see. I've only played through the game twice, and on both occasions I used Moulder. Valkyrie's are cool though, and I shall await for your blue pony when I decide to use her

*reads wall of text*

That's... well, that's pretty cool actually. Certainly a nice read

I understand that it's a bit too much to take in but thank you for bearing with my side of the story.

Edited by Queen Natasha

that wall of text is wow

And so the legacy of people using FE character names as usernames lives on.

also welcome to this place. You popped into the SF chat room a short while ago but left without saying anything. I think you should return.