I hate youtube ads

Nobody

YES, I FUCKING KNOW THAT THE WORLD CUP OF THE SPORT I HATE THE MOST IS HAPPENING IN THE FUCKING SHITHOLE I CALL MY COUNTRY, NOW PLEASE STOP THOSE SOCCER THEMED ADS BEFORE EVERY FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO I WATCH. BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT ISN'T ENOUGH FOR ME TO HEAR ABOUT THIS FUCKING SPORT FROM ALMOST EVERY FUCKING ONE I KNOW, I HAVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT FUCKING SOCCER BEFORE WATCHING ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO, RIGHT GOOGLE?

Edited by Nobody

No kidding, every youtube video has an add, and every ad is soccer themed, without exception. It's driving me berserk.

it's like adblock doesn't exist

*footballs pretty fun though, at least I find. Brazil may be a bit too crazy over it, though.

It's not fun when you dislike everything about it and most people can't shut the fuck up about their crappy teams.

Edited by Nobody

No kidding, every youtube video has an add, and every add is soccer themed, without exception. It's driving me berserk.

it's like adblock doesn't exist

You realize that you could download adblock and as far as I know would allow you never to see one again?

EDIT: Still, if it's on videos where the people deserve the money, then I guess live with it.

Edited by Tryhard

You realize that you could download adblock and as far as I know would allow you never to see one again?

EDIT: Still, if it's on videos where the people deserve the money, then I guess live with it.

I like to rant

I just downloaded it. Now all I have to do is avoid the tv for half an year =)

thanks for the heads up lol

It kinda makes me wonder how many people here don't use adblock.

I mean, I don't mind waiting/switching to another tab myself so I never really used it, but meh.

Edited by Tryhard

Nobody hates football in Brazil.

I hate football, and I also know many people that do (but not enough!).

But seriously, when I say I dislike soccer, there are people who look me as if I had a bad disease.

Edited by Nobody

I

don't even get that many ads about it, myself, when I have adblock plus off. I guess google realized I'm about as interested in football as a light bulb pretty fast.

Honestly, all this publicity doesn't bother me, might be because I have 0% interest in open TV, but I haven't even felt it's really become huge here in my region. Honestly, if it becomes the infrastructural fiasco it was speculated, all that publicity would serve a bigger purpose, so I like to look at it that way too.

I'm not even decent at football, but I see no reason to dislike it and don't think it's an exaggerated cultural practice, but I suppose it might be different in your city or such.