FrostyFireMage

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Units, I have used in my playthrough:

Marth (of course), avatar (of course, class: fighter), Luke, Celice, Ryan, Ogma, Malicia, Yumina, Julian, Catria, Palla, Est (Yeah, triangle attack FTW!), Navarre, Tiki (+ other units I had to use for recruitments)

If your avatar will be a maga again, I recommend to train a fighter of course. Barst is my favourite.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

Units, I have used in my playthroughs:

Marth (of course), avatar (of course, class: fighter), Luke, Celice, Ryan, Ogma, Malicia, Yumina, Julian, Catria, Palla, Est (Yeah, triangle attack FTW!), Navarre, Tiki (+ other units I had to use for recruitments)

If your avatar will be a maga again, I recommend to train a fighter of course. Barst is my favourite.

oh god my sides

Where the hell is Sirius.

Use him

oh god my sides

Where the hell is Sirius.

Use him

Hey, cool down :P:

I have used Sirius in my only one maniac run at least. FFM plays on hard, in this difficulty I don't like using early prepromoted units in general.

Yumina deserves definitively more love! She has typical level 1 eh base stats (same goes for Malicia), but she will turn as good as Linde with a better defense. Try her out!

Hey, cool down :P:

I have used Sirius in my only one maniac run at least. FFM plays on hard, in this difficulty I don't like using early prepromoted units in general.

Yumina deserves definitively more love! She has typical level 1 eh base stats (same goes for Malicia), but she will turn as good as Linde with a better defense. Try her out!

Sorry lol

I only play on normal/easy due to me being a casual but eh

I guess. That 1(?) magic kinda turns me off to her though

Malicia I like using more though

Sorry lol

I only play on normal/easy due to me being a casual but eh

I guess. That 1(?) magic kinda turns me off to her though

Malicia I like using more though

No problem :rolleyes:,

I am glad that I have finished it on maniac classic mode in Japanese without JP-knowlegde. I didn't know about SF and translation patch, at this point I got this. Took me much time and patience to beat it.

I haven't played this game for a quite while, because I lent it a friend of mine.

I believe Malicia has only 2 magic in the beginning as well like Maria in FE11. In both games mages and healers start with very low magic anyway. Linde is probably better than Yumina in the beginning because of Aura. But both are pretty much equal.

No problem :rolleyes:,

I am even glad that I have finished it on maniac classic mode in Japanese without JP-knowlegde. Took much time and patience.

I haven't played this game for a quite while, because I lent it a friend of mine.

I believe Malicia has only 2 magic in the beginning as well like Maria in FE11. In both games mages and healers start with very low magic anyway. Linde is probably better than Yumina in the beginning because of Aura. But both are pretty much equal.

:)

I see

You own a copy of the game?

Very interesting indeed, I'll use her in a LP or something.

If her growths are like Maria's, I'll see what I can do

Yes

:)

I see

You own a copy of the game?

Very interesting indeed, I'll use her in a LP or something.

If her growths are like Maria's, I'll see what I can do

Yes, JP-import. I had to watch a LP to get all the bonus chapters and recruit all the characters.

In general in FE12 most units have godthanks better growths than in FE11.